• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
Big fucking Sam.

iEF3fiTG7zAvF.jpg

Wilbur

Banned
I think Riise is in my team, fuck life and everything around it.

Fulham just can't hold the ball. I'd take Richardson off for Berbatov and have him behind the strikers to keep the ball a little. Sidwell's been tripe

GorillaJu

Umm... did we watch the same Liverpool games? I agree with the style comment, though.

Yeah he played quite well for Liverpool in terms of doing what he can do. It was a complete mismatch for how we play, though. He did a lot of good work defending set pieces, doing flick ons, holding up play, etc

But Gerrard (our best crosser) was injured and our other two best crossers barely put in any good balls. And his strike partner is the type that attacks goals on his own every time he gets the ball and was on a completely different wavelength.

Andy did his thing and did it well 8 times out of 10.

Slizz

So Young isn't travelling to Southampton? That mean Nani gets the start? Is Johnny Evans going to be available for Southampton??

Salazar

So Young isn't travelling to Southampton? That mean Nani gets the start? Is Johnny Evans going to be available for Southampton??

Frogson said "Nani will be in the squad" - doesn't sound like a starter.

Evans will start.

DDG
Raf Evans Vida Evra/Buttner
ClevGod Carrick
Valencia Welberg
Shinji
RVP

Wilbur

Banned
Stoke actually have quite a good team now. Their full backs are gash but they've added a fair bit of quality to centre midfield. Already had some good wingers, centerbacks, keepers and strikers but Adam, Edu and N'Zonzi are some very good additions.

Wilbur

Banned
Frogson said "Nani will be in the squad" - doesn't sound like a starter.

Evans will start.

DDG
Raf Evans Vida Evra/Buttner
ClevGod Carrick
Valencia Welberg
Shinji
RVP

Buttner is in for sure according to the perennial liar Fagsun, but that's a sweet team. Delighted to see Carrick in midfield again.

Firefly on blu-ray for £12.99

I haven't seen it before. Worth it?

I'd say so. If it's anything like as good as Serenity (the film continuation they made) then yeah, it's a must buy, especially at that price. Western but set in space. I unfortunately never got to buy it before I left the country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom