• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.

D_prOdigy

Frogson said "Nani will be in the squad" - doesn't sound like a starter.

Evans will start.

DDG
Raf Evans Vida Evra/Buttner
ClevGod Carrick
Valencia Welberg
Shinji
RVP

Man Utd Facebook ‏@MUFC_Facebook
we hav more injuries on dis team then the amount of times i have sex in my life

I know that feel.

Clegg

Watching Skys coverage of F1 and imo Georgie Thompson isn't as good looking as she used to be.

Still gorgeous though.

Wilbur

Banned
Watching Skys coverage of F1 and imo Georgie Thompson isn't as good looking as she used to be.

Still gorgeous though.

Fuck I forgot it was on today. Will check it out now. Hasn't been on for a while. I can't wait for the new game, Gamesradar have done a good preview of it.

Blablurn

Fucking lol.

image.php

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
man city v qpr at 5:30, im fucking terrified for qpr

Alan Parry ejaculating over everything Carroll does is getting annoying. If he did this stuff for Liverpool everyone would be loling.

Like this?

Directly, this goal doesn't necessarily have that much to do with Andy Carroll. But you have to think his presence played a major role in it. Three Fulham players surround him in the box as the ball is played in, none of them deal with it convincingly and it falls to Matt Taylor, who hits his shot into the ground and it flies past Mark Schwarzer. What a first half for West Ham.

via BBC's live reports

Wilbur

Banned
sam giving tactical directions, lol.

"Go 3-4-3 and focus on playing vertical slices to Carlton, he'll use his dexterity and 93% muscle mass to get the better of Hangeland, a limited and slow centre back.

And on your way back home get me a fucking pork pie."

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Dembele ok, but I didn't expect Ade to be on the bench.

Having said that he clearly wasn't match ready against West Brom

I was going to say that. He was really rusty and needs time, he's not had a pre season. Mousa also had a knock from the United game, he has only trained fully for one day.

In better news, Huddlefro made the bench ahead of JJ.

Fergie

Banned
feel bad for carroll.
We all do, wasn't his fault some numpty spent 35mill on him, all that pressure of being in top 10 all time transfers and the expectations to be somehow world class after that. Daglish yo...
Wasn't even utilised properly either.

dc89

man city v qpr at 5:30, im fucking terrified for qpr

It could be a high scoring game.

This time there isn't the 44 years of hope on the shoulders of City. No pressure or expectation.

Interested to see if Sinclair features too because I believe he can.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
That's true. But say Ade and Defoe get injured and Dempsey and Dembele then become first choice strikers, the midfield looks far weaker. Bit risky to let Kane go on loan.

Sure but we can't hoard players like the mega rich clubs. We had 3 senior strikers last season and two of them got fed up. Better to have a more versatile option like Clint, same as Welbeck.

Clegg

Theres a College American football game being played at the Aviva stadium in Dublin.

Its Notre Dame vs. Navy. I only live 15 minutes down the road from the stadium and I'm pretty sure I can hear the cheerleaders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom