• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanna hear something crazy? A college football game played in Michigan last year had a record setting attendance of 114,804. It was the first night game played at the stadium in the 84 years the football program has been around.
Always been fascinated by how big college sports are in the States.

It's brilliant and a great way to set up and coming player up for the real deal.

But damn it must be hard to keep a level head.

Really looking forwards to the NFL this year.

Clegg

Wanna hear something crazy? A college football game played in Michigan last year had a record setting attendance of 114,804. It was the first night game played at the stadium in the 84 years the football program has been around.

114,000 for a college game?

These teams must have fanatical supporters.

Choc

Banned
NCAA is the only reason i wish i had the chance to go to a US college

it must be fucking AWESOME to go to those massive games

dc89

Short-sightedness.

Did De Gea have his eyesight corrected over summer?

I remember Froggie mentioning it sometime ago that he had a slight problem with one/both his eyes that can easily be cured with surgery.

LOL! Just noticed, I've cheated Fantasy Football. 4 City players. Kompany, Yaya, Sinclair, Tevez.

Slizz

Always been fascinated by how big college sports are in the States.

It's brilliant and a great way to set up and coming player up for the real deal.

But damn it must be hard to keep a level head.

Really looking forwards to the NFL this year.

College football is an animal. Most schools have a football program and everyone loves pledging their allegiance to their alma mater, millions of dollars are made for schools by playing football. Both donated from alum and earned from TV and bowl appearances.

bud23

I find funny this comment on The guardian;
"the news that Mario Balotelli will be out for a month after eye surgery. It wasn't commented on that much at the time, but Balotelli's red card at Arsenal won City the league last year."

Kyoufu

Apparently, Carroll always plays well.

Good match. A former student of mine, who is a West Ham fan, is probably happy as a pig in shit.

Nobody said Carroll ALWAYS plays well.

Your post sounded like you were shocked he played well AT ALL.

Why do you hate him?

Kinda puzzled as to why Norwich is being forced to wear their away kit

Sponsership reasons? That's why we wore our second pink kit so much. Only team we really would need to wear our seconds is against Udinese and yet I can think of at least a dozen games where we wore it.

Bumhead

Banned
Palace haven't won a game since March, we've not lost one since February, so naturally we're 1-0 down after 30 seconds.

Fucks sake.

bud23

This season FPL is a hell for me.
I acquired to Adebayor for this gameweek.....bench
I acquired to Rooney last week...you know what happened.
I sent to Michu to bench last week ...I´m doomed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom