• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

A Sky Shanks montage when I'm feeling this physically and emotionally fragile was always bound to have me in bits.

Especially with M83 in the background.

Choc

Banned
ok this is an F1 spoiler but for those who don't care i want to make a quick comment.

How the heck was that not a red flag? seriously 4 cars absolutely smashed and potential serious injuries, and on THAT bend. Seriously

Clegg

Scarlets done Leinster good and proper.

George North is class.

This will sound like I'm making excuses but Leinster were missing 20 players for the game. 7 are injured and the player management system in Ireland meant that Leinster weren't allowed to select any of their Irish international players.

It was a B/C team out there. Still got properly beat though.

Starting to like the away kit. Might pick it up later.

Classmate was wearing the new Arsenal kit during PE last week with RVP on the back. Laughs were had, tears were shed.

Choc

Banned
I feel sorry for all of you that don't get the Premier League international direct feed and have to have the sky commentators etc

LTWheels

I found Lucy Ward a really refreshing commentator for the woman's football at the Olympics. Would like to see her as a co-commentator for prem games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom