• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

Sons of Anarchy S2.

Henry Rollins is just an absurd human being.

A bleep test for those of you who don't know asks a player to run between a set distance before the allocated time gradually decreases, causing the participant to increase their speed.

Only ever done them at school. Football training never got that sophisticated.

Yen

Confirmed #LFC team: Reina, Johnson, Skrtel, Agger, Enrique, Allen, Sahin, Gerrard, Sterling, Borini, Suarez.
Confirmed #LFC subs: Jones, Carragher, Shelvey, Downing, Henderson, Kelly, Coates.

Salvadora

Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers, speaking on 23 August about his limited options up front: "I need a minimum of three strikers - once the window shuts, that is it until January.

"I have got Luis Suarez, Fabio Borini and Andy Carroll. So I would need to be a nutcase to even consider at this moment letting Andy Carroll go out, unless there are other solutions for that."
He must be raging.

Wilbur

Banned
Is this codename for rectal bleeding?

It would be preferable. Forgot I was missing the F1 as well, but we're off to Watford to go to the Harry Potter experience for my little brother.

Maybe I'll see how many items from the Great Hall I can fit up my bottom.

Kyoufu

It would be preferable. Forgot I was missing the F1 as well, but we're off to Watford to go to the Harry Potter experience for my little brother.

Watford? I live there!

We should meet up some day and have a rectal experience.

Due to my upgraded broadband I'll finally be able to watch F1 AND the game AND load Sunhi's gifs without lagging out like soup.

2145195551.png

come at me football-gaf

WJD

I was expecting a wand joke but here we are again at sodomy.

Confirmed #LFC team: Reina, Johnson, Skrtel, Agger, Enrique, Allen, Sahin, Gerrard, Sterling, Borini, Suarez.
Confirmed #LFC subs: Jones, Carragher, Shelvey, Downing, Henderson, Kelly, Coates.

Suarez and Sahin have a massive job today. Give me FF points.

Wooh, that's our first 11 when Lucas is out in the PL I think

2154987588.png

My Mum's on Skype,if that makes a difference

Tegris

Arsenal side to face Liverpool: Mannone, Jenkinson, Mertesacker, Vermaelen, Gibbs, Cazorla, Arteta, Diaby, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Giroud, Podolski. No surprises really.

Going to catch the F1 replay on iplayer later so hopefully nobody spoils it.

Yes, please don't spoil it anyone.

Stubo

That Sky result is making it seem like a good idea to get the Sky TV + Broadband bundle...

9KONw.png

Pumped for the games, got 3 Rekorderligs in the fridge, pizza in the oven soon :D

Wilbur

Banned
Arsenal side to face Liverpool: Mannone, Jenkinson, Mertesacker, Vermaelen, Gibbs, Cazorla, Arteta, Diaby, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Giroud, Podolski. No surprises really.

Yes, please don't spoil it anyone.

No Koscielny? No Sczezsny? Jenkinson?

Oh dear

GorillaJu

My speed is supposed to be 200/100. Of course it'll never, ever hit that. But that's what I pay for.

Someone on RAWK pointed it out, but I really like how Sahin changed his Twitter account profile to "The official Twitter account of Nuri Sahin, professional football player at Liverpool F.C." instead of some balls like "Real Madrid player currently on loan at Liverpool FC."

Good lad. Need him to do a job today. Hope he can keep up with Arsenal's midfield.

Empty

i reckon 1-0 liverpool. main concern with that prediction is liverpool not adapting to not having lucas out and carzola running riot between the lines, big game for allen but i think he's probably up for it.

Salvadora

Arsenal: Mannone, Jenkinson, Mertesacker, Vermaelen, Gibbs, Diaby, Arteta, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Cazorla, Podolski, Giroud.
Subs: Martinez, Koscielny, Andre Santos, Walcott, Ramsey, Coquelin, Gervinho.

GorillaJu

In Chiba or near Chiba? I used to live in Chiba, myself.

I got higher speeds when I lived in Seoul than I do in Japan. Usually 80+ mbps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom