• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fry

Wayne Rooney ‏@WayneRooney

Diaby is a player don't know why he doesn't play more games

:lol, what a troll

Wonder if this is the season where both Gerrard and Lampard will finally get the bench for their teams. Gerrard doesn't quite seem to work with the passings Liverpool are trying to do and Chelseas midfield just looks way better everytime Lampard isn't playing.

Don't do this. EVERY time you tip Liverpool to win, we lose.

All according to plan.

vall03

Im really surprised at Diaby, he's really playing well today. Very disappointed with Giroud, that was a very good run and he wasted it.

Arnie

Diaby's just an excellent player. Him and Allen have been the standouts so far.

We definitely miss Lucas though, we're so vulnerable on the break.

Sahin is playing too high up imo.

He's also just jogging around the pitch.

Looks off the pace.

Yea, Sahin doesn't look match fit.

G17

Im really surprised at Diaby, he's really playing well today. Very disappointed with Giroud, that was a very good run and he wasted it.

Diaby has always been class.. always walked into the French starting XI when fit. Not sure why some Arsenal fans were calling for him to be sold.

Tegris

More possession but losing again. Gerrard's been awful, and Suarez's touch has been poor. Sterling, ironically, needs bigger bollocks in front of goal.

Sahin is playing too high up imo.

He's also just jogging around the pitch.

Looks off the pace.

Possession slows down when he's on the ball too. That's something that'll be fixed in time I expect.

jtb

Banned
Diaby has always been class.. always walked into the French starting XI when fit. Not sure why some Arsenal fans were calling for him to be sold.

BEcause he's being relied on. It's like relying on RVP; maybe one season he'll get over his injury problem, but until then, relying on hugely injury prone players in the first XI without the proper backups is stupid.

elseanio

Allan and Sterling standing out. Everyone else needs to step it up.

Borini should be moved to the middle, with Suarez out wide.

Garjon

this borini person on the wing...
... he's not very good, is he?

He's played in completely the wrong position, he should switch places with Suarez IMO. Speaking of which, Suarez's touch has been uncharacteristically poor this half.

Choc

Banned
Stupid Football ‏@StupidFootball
Last season when Liverpool needed a goal, they had Kuyt, Bellamy, Maxi and Carroll on the bench. Now they've got Henderson and Downing...

bud

He's played in completely the wrong position, he should switch places with Suarez IMO. Speaking of which, Suarez's touch has been uncharacteristically poor this half.

yeah, he doesn't look anywhere near a player for the wings. not sure why rodgers insists on playing him there.

overall, liverpool are quite poor, but i think they'll get back into it due to the inevitable arsenal slip-up.

It's "Shahin", goddamn.

And Sahin is fit, it's just how he plays. Slow but incredible long passes. He'll either get better and can improve his speed in the PL or he'll fail badly. He needs a few matches for us to find out. Wouldn't be surprised if he really is great just at the end of the season.

Mumei

i3qAeziiBHlV1.gif

I'm always late for these things.

Mumei's heart.

It's all your fault. You and that gif.

My thoughts on the Arsenal Liverpool game at half time.

lol @ Jenkinson

lol @ Giroud

Yes @ Podolski, I think he will get the majority of our goals this season

And Cazorla is a star.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom