• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.

bud

giroud looks so hopeless upfront. it's pretty amazing, then, that arsenal are leading with two goals even though they're only playing with ten men.

D_prOdigy

I want AVB to crumble

uJYO0.gif

Gerrard with a borderline tackle

As it was it was great if he missed the ball it's a red card

Then again by these stupid rules it probably should have Been red either way as he wasn't in control

It should have been a yellow card. Any tackle with both legs off the ground is stupid and dangerous.

If you read the rules, getting the ball first doesn't excuse a violent approach.

Arnie

It's a fucking perfect tackle, got the ball 100%.

Stop whinging because it's Liverpool and specifically Gerrard, if that was one of your players in a local derby you'd be lapping it up because of the ferocity. Football's a physical sport.

Personally thought it was a good tackle. Got the ball and not the man. Football isn't a non-contact sport it was a good strong challenge.

Also keepers get far too much protection imo.

TeegsD

Personally thought it was a good tackle. Got the ball and not the man. Football isn't a non-contact sport it was a good strong challenge.

Also keepers get far too much protection imo.

I guess I was just watching at a weird angle because it looked like he got all of the player and no ball but my mistake.

Choc

Banned
Ok so that was fucking ridiculous Webb. There was a clear foul just outside the box but it rolled wide to the liverpool player

there was no advantage there becaues the player was in a worse position than where the foul occured.

All about flowing the game sure, but that clearly disadvantaged Liverpool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom