• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.

sixghost

Nah, I meant that Euro team that's also partnered with Red Bull. It's probably the first time I've seen someone root for a team because of their shirt sponsor.

SV Austria Salzburg was the club that was formed in protest of red bull taking over their club.

Messi

RVP just fucking score again you twat. Make it 2-2 I don't care, I just need more FPL points, cant lose to all these sheep with Tevez captains :(

2312.gif

Bo-Locks

Lack of CM enforcer à la Keane, Robson etc is killing us. That's where the soft underbelly comes from the Viva was talking abut yesterday. If we can keep Vidic fit then I'm not too worried about the back five in the long term because I'm sure they will be it right.

ElyrionX

This feels like the Everton game all over again. Pass it to Scholes in the middle who passes it to the side for the wingers to put in useless crosses.

I know RVP should have buried that given the scoreline. But let's get a bit of perspective here chaps. If he dinks that and it sails in, every United fan here is basically on their knees ready to blow RVP.

You can't score them all.

Calling him a prick seems a bit much.

Brinbe

Lack of CM enforcer à la Keane, Robson etc is killing us. That's where the soft underbelly comes from the Viva was talking abut yesterday. If we can keep Vidic fit then I'm not too worried about the back five in the long term because I'm sure they will be it right.

Even if we had that DM, we wouldn't press anyway. Useless longballs/crosses and conservative approach to the press in both attack/defending. It's like anti-Barca in its totality.

GorillaJu

I know RVP should have buried that given the scoreline. But let's get a bit of perspective here chaps. If he dinks that and it sails in, every United fan here is basically on their knees ready to blow RVP.

Calling him a prick seems a bit much.

yeeeep.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul

there's been several footballers throughout this week and last who've been trying a panenka and failed miserably.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom