• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slizz

Good lot of United fans are embarrassing themselves right now. Feels like this is the last game of the season and theres 10 seconds left in the match or something.

Wilbur

Banned
Good lot of United fans are embarrassing themselves right now. Feels like this is the last game of the season and theres 10 seconds left in the match or something.

Not the point. We shouldn't be losing at Southampton, we shouldn't have potentially lost two of our first three games, and by all accounts we're playing awful.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
lol. Arsenal DNA showing there.

iF2h6TfS4ZI7c.gif

Brinbe

Definitely playing like a squad that seems to think their reputation will just give them wins. Not working hard at all, pathetic.

K1LLER7

Not the point. We shouldn't be losing at Southampton, we shouldn't have potentially lost two of our diet three games, and by all accounts we're playing awful.
This.

teams been way too casual. No urgency in the play. Results like this are the ones that cost you big at the end of the season.

Snakeyes

If they switch from Red Bulls to something else? No. They used to be called the MetroStars, and I still call them Metro from time to time.

BALL DON'T LIE.

LOL RVP

Nah, I meant that Euro team that's also partnered with Red Bull. It's probably the first time I've seen someone root for a team because of their shirt sponsor.

GorillaJu

RVP just fucking score again you twat. Make it 2-2 I don't care, I just need more FPL points, cant lose to all these sheep with Tevez captains :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom