• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
You guys must not be watching the same game if you're upset Kagawa is off. Welbeck was doing a lot more. Kagawa lost ball after ball to tackles and could be considered at least partially at fault getting caught on his heels for the first goal.

I wanted him to stay on for FPL reasons, but Welbeck has been having a better game for certain.

I had to go out at half time so not watching it, but Kagawa offers an unpredictability in attack.

Hixx

Would you believe Davis saved a penalty when we drew against United in the 15 point season.

Weird how things like that come up so often.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
How is that not a penalty? Both Giovinco and the keeper go for the ball, Giovinco, as hilarious as it sounds, gets to the ball first, the keeper knocks him down.

???
I though it was a penalty too to be honest. I'll take whatever produces the optimum amount of bitter tears.

Totakeke

ManU is steeped in mediocrity and that's their problem. If only their team was more shit more changes would've happened already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom