• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right cause I knew none of you lazy fuckers would start to arrange it I thought I would!

Who would seriously be interested in a footygaf meetup at a 5 a side football arena?

I looked up one 3G artificial pitch provider and it costs £53.20 an hour or £49.60 if you book 7 days in advance.

I will post the locations of all the arena and see if we can get as many as possible at one arena.

Aberdeen
Glasgow South
Glasgow West
Hull
Sunderland
Teesside
Liverpool North
Liverpool South
Stoke On Trent
Bradford
Leeds
Sheffield
B'ham Perry Bar
B'ham Star City
Black Country
Coventry
Dudley
Leicester
Northampton
Ipswich
Norwich
Beckenham
Beckenham North
Bexleyheath
Chingford
Dagenham
Dartford
Eltham
Gillette Corner
Hayes
Heathrow
Reading
Ruislip
Sutton
Tolworth
Wembley
Wimbledon
Bristol North
Bristol South
Plymouth
Portsmouth
Southampton

Which would be best for everyone? and here is the website if anyone cares - http://www.goalsfootball.co.uk/

PJX

Well guys I might be looking for a new job. I just walked in on my boss pleasuring herself and she wasn't happy.

And before you ask, she is kind of nice looking 42 year old.

Well guys I might be looking for a new job. I just walked in on my boss pleasuring herself and she wasn't happy.

:lol :lol :lol

She wasn't happy? You've gotta give us more information than that haha, how did the conversation go?

GorillaJu

Hahaha hoooly shiiiit. Wilbury is jerking off every limb on his body right now.

If she's a nice looking 42 year old, seems like you could work that in your favor, no? I slept with my boss at my old job who was also a nice looking 38-42 year old (real age was a mystery... Koreans never tell). Worked out well for me.

Hixx

aocjx.gif

Wilbur

Banned
Hahaha hoooly shiiiit. Wilbury is jerking off every limb on his body right now.

If she's a nice looking 42 year old, seems like you could work that in your favor, no? I slept with my boss at my old job who was also a nice looking 38-42 year old (real age was a mystery... Koreans never tell). Worked out well for me.

Just came out my pinky

or was it

PJX

:lol :lol :lol

She wasn't happy? You've gotta give us more information than that haha, how did the conversation go?

The fact that I walked in on her didn't make her happy at all. When I walked in, her back was facing the door. I kind of heard this vibrating sound but really didn't think much of it because I had something really important to tell her. So when I started talking, she fumbled around with whatever she was holding and told me to get out the office without turning around.

She hasn't come out her office or asked me to come back in.

Did you knock?

No

:lol

I thought I would set up the meetup thinking nothing interesting would happen and this gets posted :lol

I am quite happy to get a train to Birmingham or that area if that is where we can get the most people!

The fact that I walked in on her didn't make her happy at all. When I walked in, her back was facing the door. I kind of heard this vibrating sound but really didn't think much of it because I had something really important to tell her. So when I started talking, she fumbled around with whatever she was holding and told me to get out the office without turning around.

She has to find you doing this:
untitled-1l3kkd.gif

Wilbur

Banned

Go back in, offer to finish the job and while she's moaning you scream at the top of your lungs in a vaguely sexy Eastern European accent "I'VE GOT THOSE FINANCIAL REPORTS FOR JUNE YOU WANTED YOU DIRTY SLUT, ALL FILED APPROPRIATELY AND SENT OFF TO THE TAXMAN"

Bo-Locks

Joey+Barton+banner

Tell me that banner is 'shopped.

People do know that this is a Smiths reference, right? I showed the picture to a friend who is a big Smiths fan (or so I thought) and she didn't even recognise it.

In the same article he basically says shit happens, that's life and I don't owe you anything to Fiorentina. He should at least recognise the dilemma that Ferguson was in. Ferguson picks the best teams and as someone said yesterday, one of the reasons why he is one of the greatest and most consistent managers ever is because he doesn't allow himself to get emotionally attached to any players and isn't afraid of reputations or big price tags. I still like Berbatov though.

Jesus christ, I wake up and now we're apparently back to trying to get Nani and Hulk. We're supposedly willing to offer £ 30 for Nani.

Go back in, offer to finish the job and while she's moaning you scream at the top of your lungs in a vaguely sexy Eastern European accent "I'VE GOT THOSE FINANCIAL REPORTS FOR JUNE YOU WANTED YOU DIRTY SLUT, ALL FILED APPROPRIATELY AND SENT OFF TO THE TAXMAN"

:lol

Might as well, if you think that's the end of that job you might as well go out in a blaze of
hot vaginal lubrication
glory.

iI4ajJ7kuLNH8.gif

PJX

Well just got an email from her asking me to come in her office, will update when I get home. I only have 15 minutes before I leave work.

Wilbur

Banned
Jesus christ, I wake up and now we're apparently back to trying to get Nani and Hulk. We're supposedly willing to offer £ 30 for Nani.

this isn't important right now, someone on gaf has seen a woman pleasuring herself. football isn't important at times like this.

GorillaJu

This. For fucks sake if you want to keep your job go rail that woman. You can't have nice looking 42 year old ladies pleasuring themselves all over your workplace without due recourse.

She's malnourished and needs some vitamin D NOW.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
She can't be that hot if she's pleasuring herself in her office with a vibrator.

Since you're already dead, you might as well go out swinging. Pass by her office tomorrow and tell her that she looks vibrant today or something equally as terrible.

Same, Juventus plan, buy Llorente for 10, sell him for 20, Matri for 10, Quagliarella for 10, Bendtner for 5, add 15m€ and boom we have Falcao.
I like this.

GorillaJu

She can't be that hot if she's pleasuring herself in her office with a vibrator.

Since you're already dead, you might as well go out swinging. Pass by her office tomorrow and tell her that she looks vibrant today or something equally as terrible.

I like this.

No way! Women in their early 40s are just hitting their stride, dude. They want it more than most men care to give at that age.

Luckily PJX is carrying a sawed-off scouse shotgun (maybe not sawed-off) in his pants.

GorillaJu

I hope PJX remembered to say "If there's anything... anything at all... that you need help with, just say the word."

If you get called out all you have to say is "you seemed busy and stressed out when I popped in the office."

This anticipation is so much better than than transfer bullshit I was busy with just before. Mostly because there is no way this can turn out poorly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom