• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
*knock knock*

Vibrator lady: "So NOW you knock?"

PJX: "If there's anything... anything at all... that you need help with, just say the word."

Vibrator lady: "I'm on GAF too"

PrematureQuiche, I can play in Reading :)

As long as its on a Tuesday, Satrurday or Sunday, or any day between 29th September and 13th October

Cool. We can think about days when we see if we can get at least 10. But if we did a Saturday/Sunday we could watch the football afterwards.

(meetup)

What if I'm shite at football? Maybe I can be the ref

I am sure a lot of us are crap! I am very average if that!

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
So the Swindon keeper apologised to Di Canio:

"He came in to see me and said he was in the wrong, he felt hurt by the situation and a mad moment can happen but after the substitution he left the ground and left his team-mates.

"But it's not acceptable to think: 'I'm the goalkeeper, I can't be subbed'. When you have a bad day like he did yesterday, then you can be subbed.

"Even if he thinks it's not fair, you have to remain professional.

"We'll move on now but it doesn't mean you don't pay the price and I will propose a fine.

"Otherwise, the next time I sub Matt Ritchie he will come with a gun and shoot at me, and just say sorry to escape from the punishment."

lol

O god let's hope the sofa in her office isn't black leather

pFzq5.jpg

It...it all makes sense now

GorillaJu

That trip to the doctors has changed you.

My friend who came to visit me in Japan had this week-long obsession/fear with using a bidet. He was super intrigued by the fact that my toilet has a bidet/"butt shower" (for men) on it but he didn't think anyone ever used them.

He finally decides to face his fear on the last day of his trip and I hear him suddenly shriek out from the bathroom like a little girl "GYAAAH! MAKE IT STOP."

Now he keeps going on about how "we need to start having bidets in American toilets. It's so much cleaner!" etc. Funny how ashamed men are of having their anal region touched in any way, but once they've gone in for a prostate exam or felt the cleansing spray of a Japanese Washlet, their lives have been changed.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Wow Di Canio sounds like an utter fucking JT.

Next Newcastle manager confirmed.

Di Canio is a character but his team haven't conceded a goal at home since February. He's doing something right. I think he's shown some good potential as a manager.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
According to Gazzetta dello Sport, Christian Vieri, will receive 1 million euro from Internazionale and Telecom Italia for spying on him.

Inter spied on Vieri's off the pitch activities in 2001 and also in 2004. Vieri learned that Telecom Italia had a dossier on him in 2006.

NHale

A Bola is reporting that Hulk to Zenit is done. Hold me, gaf.

Be careful. This is the same newspaper that said that Axel Witsel to Real Madrid was a done deal for 40M instead of Modric. It was even on the newspaper cover for 2 days.

Same newspaper that fed the Benfica propaganda that Anzhi offered 90M for Gaitan, Rodrigo and Witsel. So wait until someone more reliable report this.

Be careful. This is the same newspaper that said that Axel Witsel to Real Madrid was a done deal for 40M instead of Modric. It was even on the newspaper cover for 2 days.

Same newspaper that fed the Benfica propaganda that Anzhi offered 90M for Gaitan, Rodrigo and Witsel. So wait until someone more reliable report this.

Lalalalala, I can't hear you. Thank you based Gazprom you have delivered.

NHale

Just heard about Hulk, but Abola has a really shitty reputation. Any other places reporting it?

Not yet. Nothing on the radio or the Unofficial FC Porto newspaper either. If Porto would find a way to sell Hulk for >50M (it has to be since Pinto da Costa said he refused a 50M offer before) it would be on their Unofficial newspaper so they could say they managed to trump Benfica once again (even if it made them weaker)

Quite frankly I'm amazed someone would offer >50M for Hulk. What a robbery.

bud23

Just heard about Hulk, but Abola has a really shitty reputation. Any other places reporting it?

How much money may cost Hulk? 50 million euros? it´s crazy for me.

I can remember "A bola" saying a month ago that Zenit did a €50 million bid for Hulk,
that´s too much money for Hulk I think.

NHale

Not that it actually means anything but Hulk said after Saturdays game that he's expecting to be Tri-Champion with Porto.

If he ends up going to Zenit, he will probably say he wanted to be a "Tri-Champion" but he couldn't refuse this offer because he is a Zenit fan since he was in his mother womb.

I can remember "A bola" saying a month ago that Zenit did a €50 million bid for Hulk,

It has to be higher than 50M since Pinto da Costa said he refused Zenit's offer of 50M. Completely insane.

Porto's president said they he had already refused a 50 million euro offer from Zenit. But we don't know if that's actually true or not, could be just him trying to get better offers.

Porto's president said they he had already refused a 50 million euro offer from Zenit. But we don't know if that's actually true or not, could be just him trying to get better offers.

Maybe that was because they were expecting to sell Moutinho at that point but since that fell through ....

Please, please , please let someone reputable confirm it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom