• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

My FIFA 12 Bristol Rovers just scored a wondergoal off an Indirect Free Kick against Fulham in the League Cup.

Oh no, it won't let me upload!?

Because Mikel is actually useful.

Well, we can't have two players like Mikel and Lampard who get the ball and stop it to distribute it. It doesn't work when Hazard/Mata get the ball and try to work it up the field quickly. Meireles was effective in playing that role whilst moving.

Im disappointed hes gone tbh.

Well, we can't have two players like Mikel and Lampard who get the ball and stop it to distribute it. It doesn't work when Hazard/Mata get the ball and try to work it up the field quickly. Meireles was effective in playing that role whilst moving.

Im disappointed hes gone tbh.

I'm disappointed he's gone while there can't be signed any replacements, been wishing Meireles out for a while now though. Mikel and Lampard does not work too well but really Mikel and any other midfielder does, Lampard often sells Mikel a bit.

Oh and this will no doubt mean more Ramires on the actual central mid, fuck yeah. Maybe some Romeu and even some Josh? Not sure if he can get recalled.

Because Mikel is actually useful.
I think Mikel has been pretty handy recently. I wasn't always his biggest fan, but the Chelsea scapegoat has turned up for some pretty big games. I personally thought he was the only player who looked half decent against Atletico on Friday.

I'm disappointed he's gone while there can't be signed any replacements, been wishing Meireles out for a while now though. Mikel and Lampard does not work too well but really Mikel and any other midfielder does, Lampard often sells Mikel a bit.

Oh and this will no doubt mean more Ramires on the actual central mid, fuck yeah. Maybe some Romeu and even some Josh? Not sure if he can get recalled.
Speaking of Josh. I honestly don't see the attraction, and will be surprised if he's ever a big name. Hope I'm wrong.

ATF487

Seems Raul Meireles to Fenerbahce is done.

edit: Yup

He can reunite with Dirk! Wish him well though, loved his season at Liverpool.

Wasn't surprised to see the letter from Henry though, the owners love taking out a page in the Globe when they have to apologize to or congratulate the fans. I didn't think Dempsey was an expensive short term fix but what do I know...

Also people I still want this meetup to happen! Where can everyone get too. I know their is enough of us in England alone to at least play a 5v5 game with no subs!

Right cause I knew none of you lazy fuckers would start to arrange it I thought I would!

Who would seriously be interested in a footygaf meetup at a 5 a side football arena?

I looked up one 3G artificial pitch provider and it costs £53.20 an hour or £49.60 if you book 7 days in advance.

I will post the locations of all the arena and see if we can get as many as possible at one arena.

Aberdeen
Glasgow South
Glasgow West
Hull
Sunderland
Teesside
Liverpool North
Liverpool South
Stoke On Trent
Bradford
Leeds
Sheffield
B'ham Perry Bar
B'ham Star City
Black Country
Coventry
Dudley
Leicester
Northampton
Ipswich
Norwich
Beckenham
Beckenham North
Bexleyheath
Chingford
Dagenham
Dartford
Eltham
Gillette Corner
Hayes
Heathrow
Reading
Ruislip
Sutton
Tolworth
Wembley
Wimbledon
Bristol North
Bristol South
Plymouth
Portsmouth
Southampton

Which would be best for everyone? and here is the website if anyone cares - http://www.goalsfootball.co.uk/

Meireles was very hit and miss, but he had his moments.

ix5tYbjCtMKrp.gif

WJD

Also people I still want this meetup to happen! Where can everyone get too. I know their is enough of us in England alone to at least play a 5v5 game with no subs!

Hull
Stoke On Trent
Leeds
Sheffield
B'ham Perry Bar
B'ham Star City
Black Country
Coventry
Leicester
Northampton

These work for me. Like I said earlier though, if we have an even spread somewhere like Birmingham or Coventry would be good choices. My preference is Sheffield though.

ATF487

Quiche your mom works for an airline right? Wanna get me tickets from Boston on a free?

it could be one way i'd never come back

3Sixty

On 2nd thoughts Portsmouth is probably the best bet, we could probably end up getting a game for their first team at the end of it too.

On 2nd thoughts Portsmouth is probably the best bet, we could probably end up getting a game for their first team at the end of it too.

:lol

I am guessing the midlands will get the most people but I will see how many decide. I know other meetups have had their own thread in community so I may do that later.

Bumhead

Banned
Hull
Stoke On Trent
Leeds
Sheffield
B'ham Perry Bar
B'ham Star City
Black Country
Coventry
Leicester
Northampton

These work for me. Like I said earlier though, if we have an even spread somewhere like Birmingham or Coventry would be good choices. My preference is Sheffield though.

We have some lovely 5-a-side pitches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom