• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wah Witsel joining Zenit for 40m (clause). All that talk about not leaving this summer and waiting for Real Madrid. Might have to start following Zenit now. Hope he won't regret that move though, he was ripe to join La Liga or the PL.

And Hulk too, crazy day for them. Now just need them to get Falcao later tonight.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Isn't he too young to be thinking of retirement?

nod-of-approval.gif

Bo-Locks

Could Liverpool sign Drogba if he's a free agent? That would be hilarious.

And I'm watching with bated breath for the outcome of the PJX thread.

elsk

Banned
You can still sign free agents for a certain period of time after it closes.

You can sign free agents at any moment, but they had to be released during or before the transfer window.

In professional association football, a free agent is a player that has been released by a professional association football club and now is no longer affiliated with any club, but has not finished his or her professional career.

Free agents do not have to be signed during the normal transfer window that is implemented in some countries' leagues. If they are signed by a team, the team signing them does not have to pay any fees - sometimes this is known as " a free transfer".

If a player gets released from their club when the transfer window is closed, they cannot sign for another team until the window reopens. A notable case of this being Sol Campbell who in September 2009 was released from Notts County, just after a month from signing on a free transfer. He signed for his former club Arsenal in January 2010, after spending a few months training with the team to maintain his fitness.

TeegsD

YES HULK IS GONE!!!! WOOOOOOOOO

Only current Porto player that I worry about. Him and Falcao fucked us hard for the past couple years.

PJX

Dammit, I feel bad now. I spent about an hour and a half listening to her tell me about how her husband have been cheating on her. How he doesn't see how attractive any more and talks her down because she put on about 5lbs. How her marriage is on the rocks and he doesn't want to try and mend it.

I told her maybe its time for her to move on and not try to force someone to stay in love with you, when clearly they don't want to. I promised her that I wouldn't say anything to anyone in the office and I won't mention it to my wife because one of her friends is my wife's friend.

Clegg

Dammit, I feel bad now. I spent about an hour and a half listening to her tell me about how her husband have been cheating on her. How he doesn't see how attractive any more and talks her down because she put on about 5lbs. How her marriage is on the rocks and he doesn't want to try and mend it.

I told her maybe its time for her to move on and not try to force someone to stay in love with you, when clearly they don't want to. I promised her that I wouldn't say anything to anyone in the office and I won't mention it to my wife because one of her friends is my wife's friend.

Sounds bad man.

But you need to past this on the other thread.

Dont check off topic.

D_prOdigy

We didn't make an epic thread in OT about this, honest.

Wilbur

Banned

NOOOOOO

Bad times.

Wilbury totally did not make an epic thread about this in offtopic

I swear

Good signing, always like Zenit. Hope you manage to win the group!

Even drung the 4-0 in the Europa League? ;)

Looks like we're close to getting Witsel too. And as Wenger might say Danny coming back off injury is like a new signing too. Danny-Hulk-Kerzhakov is the new trifecta of doom.

faridmon

Whoa, this thread turned into a xenophobic one. Screw you guys, this is good for Zenit and the Russian League as a whole. The sooner the Russian League becomes better the better for EU competition.

Yes, yes more salt please. Thank you based Gazprom.
Congrats. Hope you lot win the CL so we can have more salt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom