• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Eh, with the exception of Muntari's goal last season, all the referees pissed down our throats.

Zuliani%2BGenius.png

120+ days without penalties, never forget.

BigBoss

You have always been the biggest Barca-lover even when they've made some serious faults so I'm not expecting anything from you.

Similar critiques? You know there will be a shitty ref who gives advantage to Real?

It happened last week when the ref disallowed a Valencia goal on a bogus offsides call, I don't remember many people complaining though. It's kind of sad when you need the ref's help to tie Valencia at home.

yella

The Liverpool game was a top match; best game of the weekend for me. Sterling was class throughout; seeing him play fills me with regret though, because Pogba would still be with us if he had gotten starts like that. :(

In FF news, I played my wildcard last week after a dismal showing and made a huge comeback!for this coming gameweek, I'll need to find someone to replace Super Hazard...

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
It happened last week when the ref disallowed a Valencia goal on a bogus offsides call, I don't remember many people complaining though. It's kind of sad when you need the ref's help to tie Valencia at home.

I wouldn't even bother. What about that foul on Busquets that almost leads to a second goal for Osasuna? Refs make mistakes part of the game, move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom