• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got screwed on a Steam buy :( Bought GTA 3, Vice City and San Andreas thinking they would work on my brother's Macbook....but they don't :(

luckily i bought through paypal though lol

Nothing given.
iVz62YxBWZBK6.png

penohu3v.gif

BARCEROMAAAAAAAAAAA!!! CATANIA SCOREEEEESSS!!!

WoodenLung: Balza at Roma ... he's so good.

Is he really or did he just fuck up badly? I hope he does terrible.

Zabojnik

Wow, what a penalty for Palermo. It should have been, I mean. Incredible. Can't wait for Walter 'Piangina' Mazzarri's comments after the match.

Balza's been pretty good, going up and down all match, some really good crosses. He's quality, no doubt.

Arnie

Spurs aren't really interested in Nani and Anderson, are they?

Nani wouldn't surprise me given the Portugese connection. Think he could do very good there, too. Would certainly offer a good counter weight to Bale, whereas I don't think Lennon quite does that at the moment.

K1LLER7

Spurs are looking for a replacement for Modric before they sell him to Madrid. They wanted Isco but Malaga rejected their offer. They are still looking and so I wouldn't be surprised if they wanted Anderson.

And If Nani was to go, I'd want Bale included in a deal say, Nani + 5/10m

ShogunX

Finally back from the match after a hectic day. Big festival going on at the moment in Liverpool so there are thousand lining the streets pissed of their heads. That of course threw a big spanner in the works regarding travel so had to settle for numerous bus journeys to get home.

Anyway thought we were excellent today and the balance of play probably should of came away with the three points. Run down of a few players Thought Coates had a shaky start with some misplaced passes but he grew into the game and ended up having a good display. Sterling at only 17 has a big future head of him and despite looking a little lightweight at times (mainly in the defending department) I admire the lads directness . Joe Allen is looking to be every bit the 15 million pound player people hoped he would be, Obviously it's only early but what he brings to the team is going to be vitally important.

As with all of the top team the atmosphere was electric today and it was great sitting right in the heart of the Kop as opposed to either side of the singing section. If we can manage to keep the same tempo today and take our chances I think we will beat Arsenal by a few goals.

fuenf

A new hope:

Bild is reporting that Bilbao is closing in on Benat Extebarria (beating out Wolfsburg)

The Bayern executives were surprisingly through out the weekend, too. Will the Martinez transfer happen after all?

I'd love for the smaller teams to spank Realelona this season as well as an underdog champion (even if it would be Valencia, Ateltico, Bilbao)...not Sevilla though, fuck them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom