• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.
brum.jpeg

Wes is a man of good taste, loved around the world in 80 days (was he called willie fog in that though) and used to get up early on a Saturday to watch the raccoons before going live

Anyone remember challenge Aneka? It was basically Aneka rice going around going things and looking fit in a helicopter

Scum

Wes is a man of good taste, loved around the world in 80 days (was he called willie fog in that though) and used to get up early on a Saturday to watch the raccoons before going live

Anyone remember challenge Aneka? It was basically Aneka rice going around going things and looking fit in a helicopter

I remember Challenge Aneka.

Anyone remember that animated show where it was like 4 teenagers in a town, and in the intro one of the girls did a dance move that was like holding your nose and going down? Wiki tells me it's the Weekenders, but I can't remember if that's the title!

rodvik

I do remember this. Good times!

WJD

Anyone remember that animated show where it was like 4 teenagers in a town, and in the intro one of the girls did a dance move that was like holding your nose and going down? Wiki tells me it's the Weekenders, but I can't remember if that's the title!

Definitely the Weekenders! I used to think one of the girls was fit.

Scum

Early morning Channel 4 was great.

Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors
Once upon a Time....Life
Once upon a Time...Space
Ulysses 31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom