• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.

kharma45

It's bugged me for years too! I always had that strange memory but It was just impossible to find. I found it by going on the list of all the BBC kids shows ever made and just reading down until It rang a bell :D

I couldn't even remember if it was BBC or not, but so many memories of it flooding back now.

I can now sleep peacefully :D thanks again!

Glad you guys found it but that show looks really crap.

When you're like 6 it was good, I may watch it all again before I get back to uni.

MPW

batman_beyond_C.jpg

l used to watch this all the time

Messi

It doesn't really seem right that FootballFan has a Messi avatar but Messi never does.

Around important CL games I turn to the power of Messi. I don't like to use him as an avatar at other times. I used to have him as my avatar when we had GIF avatars.

Plus hot womens are nicer.

FootballFan

You are too harsh, Pique has been fine. He made that one big mistake vs Madrid but seriously everyone in defence was awful that night.

Haha I was kidding, but it is known that Pique is not as good when Puyol is not next to him. Or maybe it's the Shakira effect, not saying he has been bad, just not as good as he can be.

Footy-GAF, I am disappoint. Three pages and still nobody has posted this?

ib2qJ7N1s66Zlb.jpeg
Hell yeah! :D

Meier

Wooden's Twitter led me to this. I laughed:

Rofl. Nice stats too! Seems like he could be a pretty darn good player. I thought all regens had real first and last names... poor guy with that name in real life (even though it wouldn't be pronounced anything like you could take from looking at it).

FootballFan

Wooden's Twitter led me to this. I laughed:

hahaha.

These international breaks are so damn stupid. Instead of football we are are talking about which cartoons we watched when we were 6 :lol To be fair, nostalgia talk is more entertaining than some of the other stuff that has been discussed here.

Messi

hahaha.

These international breaks are so damn stupid. Instead of football we are are talking about which cartoons we watched when we were 6 :lol To be fair, nostalgia talk is more entertaining than some of the other stuff that has been discussed here.

LIKE WHAT MOTHERFUCKER!

Messi

Like discussions of whether Olivia Wilde is hot or not, when she obviously is. :)

(saved myself there, phew)

edit
Well done Messi, look what you have started below. :p

di-3MEV.gif

Edit: Listen up fuckers, I wont listen to this slandering of Oliva Wilde. I want formal apologies from all of you. Have some respect.

Slizz

iJ42nYXqGNFVT.gif

WTF is going on here. These international breaks are brutal. Give us 2 weeks of footy after months of muppetry just to take it away again for 2 weeks...

Salazar

"When I speak I'm realistic and honest: at the moment, we're not one of the favourites to win the World Cup," Gerrard said. "But that doesn't mean you stop believing or stop working hard to try and improve and learn from the mistakes you've made at previous tournaments. This team has every chance to improve and get better over the next few years, with players coming through and other players who boast experience in the squad. We have to have that faith and keep believing. Miracles do happen in football. That's been proved.

"This is possibly my last [qualification] campaign and we can safely say this is definitely my last World Cup, that's for sure. I'm at that age where I need to make all the time count and give it my best shot. Let's try and make the most of it. But players should be judged on their performances. It doesn't matter how old they are."

Hodgson intends to rely upon his elder statesmen to propel England to the finals in Brazil, allowing younger players to make their mark around the nucleus of an experienced spine. Lampard, Gerrard, John Terry and Carrick will be 36, 34, 33 and 33 respectively in two years' time, and other squad players likely to be considered in the qualification campaign – Gareth Barry, Ashley Cole, Scott Parker, Phil Jagielka, Joleon Lescott and Jermain Defoe – will also be well into their 30s by the time the tournament takes place.

Oh fuck off. Try and get some form together at club level, Gerrard.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
So hyped for Colombia vs Uruguay tomorrow. All the people who complain about no league football this weekend need to look at the CONMEBOL qualifiers every once in a while. They are not a pushover like their European counterparts.

Re: CONCACAF qualifying: hey elsk, what do you think of your chances tomorrow? lol Cuba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom