• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, can remember barely anything about it. Theme song was pretty great...I think.

I can't. Don't think I ever watched an episode, still popped straight into my head though :lol

Ahhh Danger Mouse, used to rent the same DM video over and over at the Spar.

Fintan

Given the thread we're in, is this not pretty much mandatory viewing? Or has it come up already?
300px-Renford.jpg

FootballFan

Haha I still hear people say that line.

When somebody mentioned Art Attack I was going to link to that youtube vid where he teaches us to make penis' but I see somebody already did it. :lol

I watched DBZ. So good. If you asked me what I wanted to be when I was around 10 I would have said a Super Saiyan :lol

You don't want to be a super saiyan anymore?

Wiki says Aida married a lawyer in July 2012, no mention of Ozil anywhere lol.

Lloyd in Space was pretty great.

That never got much love, was pretty cool show to help time pass.

Messi

timthumb.php

“Puyol, I see you are training with a mask. Didn’t anyone tell you Carnival is in February?” - Pique tweeted this to Puyol.

Lol

FootballFan

timthumb.php

“Puyol, I see you are training with a mask. Didn’t anyone tell you Carnival is in February?” - Pique tweeted this to Puyol.

Lol

haha

Puyol should reply with "stfu and start playing better, I wont be around forever to save your ass, seeya. hugs"

kharma45

This is a long shot but I'm gonna describe it best I can.

There was a TV show for kids I watched back in primary school which featured kids as the main cast who went to some sort of alternate realm/dimension that was on the verge of ruin, and they were being chased by some bad guys but were protected by an older man with grey hair from them. A lot of the architecture was gothic-style iirc.

Anyone remember anything vaguely familiar?

This is a long shot but I'm gonna describe it best I can.

There was a TV show for kids I watched back in primary school which featured kids as the main cast who went to some sort of alternate realm/dimension that was on the verge of ruin, and they were being chased by some bad guys but were protected by an older man with grey hair from them. A lot of the architecture was gothic-style iirc.

Anyone remember anything vaguely familiar?

Maybe...I was desperately trying to remember something too. Sounds familiar, If I remember the main characters were twins, a boy and a girl. I also remember a large hourglass for some reason.

kharma45

Maybe...I was desperately trying to remember something too. Sounds familiar, If I remember the main characters were twins, a boy and a girl. I also remember a large hourglass for some reason.

YES YES! I think they were twins. Oh fuck, this is the closest I've got in years.

YES YES! I think they were twins. Oh fuck, this is the closest I've got in years.

Holy shit. I sat on the make post page for ages trying to word what I was thinking about but all I had was twins and an hourglass :lol :lol

We NEED to find it now, it's bugged me for years.

kharma45

Holy shit. I sat on the make post page for ages trying to word what I was thinking about but all I had was twins and an hourglass :lol :lol

We NEED to find it now, it's bugged me for years.

Man I need to know too, it's bugged me for years too and you're the first person I've come across who I think knows what I'm on about :p Google gives me fucking nothing! :(

Why do I think stairs were a big part of it, or mirrors.

Man I need to know too, it's bugged me for years too and you're the first person I've come across who I think knows what I'm on about :p Google gives me fucking nothing! :(

I remember the older guy being locked up in what I think was a giant clocktower in one episode.

Urgh why can't I find anything :(

Messi

You guys hear about this movie coming out called 'Smashed' apparently Mary Elizabeth Winstead gives an amazing preformance. Plus it also has Aaron Paul and Nick Offerman. I watched this clip and shit moved me and made me get sad :(

Kates AA meeting

Edit: About the movie:

A married couple whose bond is built on a mutual love of alcohol gets their relationship put to the test when the wife decides to get sober.

So Aaron Paul is playing Jesse? Nice.

Why do I remember stairs, or mirrors, being a part of it? Am I right? :p

I think so. Big spiral staircase or something. I remember the twins being in some kind of market one time too, I think that was the same episode where the old guy was locked up.

It's a long shot but I think the episode was called 'the final hour' or something.

Meier

Just read the last few pages. Can't believe you guys had so many American cartoons on in the UK. Didn't realize Nickelodeon was even a channel there. Were they just on a different channel there?

Messi

Just read the last few pages. Can't believe you guys had so many American cartoons on in the UK. Didn't realize Nickelodeon was even a channel there. Were they just on a different channel there?

Nope they were on Nickelodeon or Cartoon Network.

kharma45

I think so. Big spiral staircase or something. I remember the twins being in some kind of market one time too, I think that was the same episode where the old guy was locked up.

It's a long shot but I think the episode was called 'the final hour' or something.

Didn't they enter a ruined world where the people who lived there had no children of their own (hence why it was falling apart) and needed to imprison the kids who came across or something like that?

Or were they like destined to do something, the kids were important somehow.

elsk

Banned

Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon are global channels, man :p
I'm pretty sure must of us watched the same cartoons. Except for anime, that was very regionalized.

For example, I read Dragon Ball (the original) wasn't broadcasted at first in USA. They broadcasted it after DBZ.

HOLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY SHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT THAT'S FUCKING IT :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

I am so fucking proud of my self :')

Edit: I think I need to go ly dow

kharma45

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

I am so fucking proud of my self :')

Edit: I think I need to go ly dow

If I could buy you a pint I would, fuck that's something that's bugged me for absolutely years.

Finally, someone who also watched it at some stage!

If I could buy you a pint I would, fuck that's something that's bugged me for absolutely years.

Finally, someone who also watched it at some stage!

It's bugged me for years too! I always had that strange memory but It was just impossible to find. I found it by going on the list of all the BBC kids shows ever made and just reading down until It rang a bell :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom