• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fry

I am not sure if you are being serious, but I love it. Shame I only have one and don't wear it for fear of damaging it. It was also the first kit I bought. #History.

I am. Isn't that the season from which it had that kit, and the yellow one?

I thought they were insanely stylish.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
this is probably old news but:
Hips don't lie, especially when they're caught on tape. A XXX film featuring Shakira and her boyfriend Gerard Pique` is being shopped around.

While the singer's reps have denied its existence, hoping it doesn't make its way into the public eye, Spanish magazine Intervieu reports that a Barcelona talent agent was recently offered the tape for sale.

“The video lasts about 15 minutes," says the agent. "It’s filmed with a cell phone, which I guess, belonged to Shakira’s employee who was at the helm of the boat that night. The images are not steady and it’s out of focus.”

According to a report by Mexico's TV Notas, one of Shakira's former employees shot the tape and is trying to blackmail the singer with it.

This is not the first time a sex tape of the singer has threatened to come to light, as it was speculated that separate footage of her with former boyfriends Antonia de la Rua and Alejando Sanz is said to exist. Those tapes never made it to light, however.
football related right?

I was hoping Chepo would have called Jona and Vela to the team. Fuck politics.

Edit: ^^^^^^^^ Those kits >>>>>>>>>>> Barca's current ugly as shit away kit

Slizz

I loved this Barca kit:

barcelona-away-shirt-2010.jpg

I feel like everyone here hated it though...

Their positions in the team are well covered aaaaaaaaaaand they obviously want nothing to do with the team so why even bother?

I wonder how long it will take for an Irina tape to come out.

Because they would be great additions to the squad? I don't care about the past. I want them on the squad.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Because they would be great additions to the squad? I don't care about the past. I want them on the squad.
I want someone committed to the shirt. I would be fine with them refusing to come once or twice, but their denial has been repetitive. They obviously value their club career more... and that's fine, but if they are only gonna be interested in playing when it's good for them (I bet the fuckers wouldn't deny a World Cup call-up) then what's the fucking point? Especially Vela, who's a rompe vestidores.

Also Jona hasn't done shit either at the international or club level, come on.

Messi

I wonder what sex position Pique enjoys, I also wonder if he is shit at that position unless Puyol is standing beside him.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Def all sorts of rear entry with Shakira. That ass is magnificient

Why so much hate for Gerard? Valdes is the biggest problem and has been since even before Pique played for the first team

I want someone committed to the shirt. I would be fine with them refusing to come once or twice, but their denial has been repetitive. They obviously value their club career more... and that's fine, but if they are only gonna be interested in playing when it's good for them (I bet the fuckers wouldn't deny a World Cup call-up) then what's the fucking point? Especially Vela, who's a rompe vestidores.

How many times has Jona denied a call up? Twice? He had a legit reason to refuse the call up for the Olympics. He wanted to try to make an impression on his new manager. He failed, but that doesn't mean it wasn't legit.

Vela? Well shit. He should haven't refused a call up last time and his excuse wasn't as legit as Jona's.

Also Jona hasn't done shit either at the international or club level, come on.

Doesn't matter. You can see the quality he has whenever he has played for El Tri, or when he played for Barca at midfield (both of which are rare). It also doesn't take much to be better than Torrado these days.

Def all sorts of rear entry with Shakira. That ass is magnificient

j4a8gmDslmj1G_e.jpg

elsk

Banned
How many times has Jona denied a call up? Twice? He had a legit reason to refuse the call up for the Olympics. He wanted to try to make an impression on his new manager. He failed, but that doesn't mean it wasn't legit.

Doesn't matter. You can see the quality he has whenever he has played for El Tri, or when he played for Barca at midfield (both of which are rare). It also doesn't take much to be better than Torrado these days.

Sure, the new coach is going to drop Cesc, Xavi or Thiago to play Jonathan, c'mon. He's never going to be a player for the first team of Barcelona, he's just losing time there. He should've joined Sevilla.

Gio left too early, and Jonathan doesn't know when to leave... they just don't get it :p

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
He refused the call for the friendly vs Spain, then accepted to come to Copa América but ended up putting up the cash for the orgy in Quito, then came vs Colombia but was awfully shit, then refused to come for the qualifiers versus Guyana and El Salvador, then refused to come for the Olympics. Not like we needed him to win anyway.
Vela? Well shit. He should haven't refused a call up last time and his excuse wasn't as legit as Jona's.
Vela's worse, and let's be honest, he hasn't looked good these past weeks with Real Sociedad. Supposedly he had refused the Olympic call-up to focus on pre-season with his club, but not only did he report late with them, he also looks overweight. And it's sad because he's probably the most talented striker we have in the world. The problem is up in his head.
He might be the 5th essence of football for all I care and I still wouldn't call him up. Herrera and Chatón proved that they are up to the task and they actually play with their clubs. Too bad about their current injuries.

Sure, the new coach is going to drop Cesc, Xavi or Thiago to play Jonathan, c'mon. He's never going to be a player for the first team of Barcelona, he's just losing time there. He should've joined Sevilla.

Gio left too early, and Jonathan doesn't know when to leave... they just don't get it :p

?

I wanted him to leave too, but the Sevilla deals for Jona were after the Olympics.

He refused the call for the friendly vs Spain, then accepted to come to Copa América but ended up putting up the cash for the orgy in Quito, then came vs Colombia but was awfully shit, then refused to come for the qualifiers versus Guyana and El Salvador, then refused to come for the Olympics. Not like we needed him to win anyway.

Vela's worse, and let's be honest, he hasn't looked good these past weeks with Real Sociedad. Supposedly he had refused the Olympic call-up to focus on pre-season with his club, but not only did he report late with them, he also looks overweight. And it's sad because he's probably the most talented striker we have in the world. The problem is up in his head.

He might be the 5th essence of football for all I care and I still wouldn't call him up. Herrera and Chatón proved that they are up to the task and they actually play with their clubs. Too bad about their current injuries.

I forgot about the Spain game. I don't agree with your assessment of his Colombia performance. I thought he was solid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYCALpNPyic

rodvik

"When I speak I'm realistic and honest: at the moment, we're not one of the favourites to win the World Cup," Gerrard said. "But that doesn't mean you stop believing or stop working hard to try and improve and learn from the mistakes you've made at previous tournaments. This team has every chance to improve and get better over the next few years, with players coming through and other players who boast experience in the squad. We have to have that faith and keep believing. Miracles do happen in football. That's been proved.

"This is possibly my last [qualification] campaign and we can safely say this is definitely my last World Cup, that's for sure. I'm at that age where I need to make all the time count and give it my best shot. Let's try and make the most of it. But players should be judged on their performances. It doesn't matter how old they are."

Hodgson intends to rely upon his elder statesmen to propel England to the finals in Brazil, allowing younger players to make their mark around the nucleus of an experienced spine. Lampard, Gerrard, John Terry and Carrick will be 36, 34, 33 and 33 respectively in two years' time, and other squad players likely to be considered in the qualification campaign – Gareth Barry, Ashley Cole, Scott Parker, Phil Jagielka, Joleon Lescott and Jermain Defoe – will also be well into their 30s by the time the tournament takes place.
Oh fuck off. Try and get some form together at club level, Gerrard.

If Hodgson is seriously dumb enough to keep using that many older players then we deserve to fail to qualify.

Salazar

If Hodgson is seriously dumb enough to keep using that many older players then we deserve to fail to qualify.

Hodgson is certainly stupid enough, and the older players are more than arrogant enough.

"This is my last World Cup" - what a fucking hide. Your legs went at the Euros, and you're playing like a ghost for your club side.

Terry will be next. "I'm really looking forward to going out on a high in Brazil".

Hodgson is certainly stupid enough, and the older players are more than arrogant enough.

"This is my last World Cup" - what a fucking hide. Your legs went at the Euros, and you're playing like a ghost for your club side.

Terry will be next. "I'm really looking forward to going out on a high in Brazil".

He, Terry, Cole and Lescott were the only players to do themselves close to justice at the Euros, and he's still better than any of the players who would replace him in the team if he retired.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
algwl4

found this earlier tonite and wanted to share it with you peeps. damn, it's almost 4am here I must sleep

---goal of the season so far for me. how messi just stops it in mid air and lets it land softly for pedro (in spanish we say la duerme) is just un fucking real

--ps, fuck uruguay

algwl4

found this earlier tonite and wanted to share it with you peeps. damn, it's almost 4am here I must sleep

---goal of the season so far for me. how messi just stops it in mid air and lets it land softly for pedro (in spanish we say la duerme) is just un fucking real

--ps, fuck uruguay

Uruguay is going to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom