• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvadora

iPfqOy62e7iuf.gif
iPfqOy62e7iuf.gif

Jenkinson to make international decision
http://news.arseblog.com/2012/05/jenkinson-to-make-international-decision/

elsk

Banned
A new hope:

Bild is reporting that Bilbao is closing in on Benat Extebarria (beating out Wolfsburg)

The Bayern executives were surprisingly through out the weekend, too. Will the Martinez transfer happen after all?

According to AS, Bielsa doesn't want Beñat so that's not happening. They don't need a CM to replace Javi... they need a CB and already got one.

Hixx

Dempsey to Sunderland seems to be picking up pace on rtg and in twitterland.

I want to believe.

Some random french site says we're in for some bloke called Mbia too. Whee?

fuenf

According to AS, Bielsa doesn't want Beñat so that's not happening. They don't need a CM to replace Javi... they need a CB and already got one.

yeah i know that the spanish press is reporting a different story, but given the Wolfsburg interest the Bild news doesnt sound too far fetched.

caramac

Anyone heard anything of the extent of Lucas's injury? They did say during the game that he did it during the warm up. Nothing too serious I hope.

fuenf

he did in his first season at madrid.
but he he's been like this more than ever since Euro

yeah that's true, but he's a diva and often looks unmotivated / unenthusiastic when things arent going his way. it definitely got worse over the course of last season. but i still hope that Real will sell him to Bayern next season.

spidye

wait...what happened to coentrao?
did he say something?

yeah that's true, but he's a diva and often looks unmotivated / unenthusiastic when things arent going his way. it definitely got worse over the course of last season. but i still hope that Real will sell him to Bayern next season.

do you really want him at bayern? we really don't need another diva.

Razor554

Damn Getafe, you made my day! Haha this is great... 5point lead already and we are gonna celebrate first trophy of the season at Bernabeu next week. Life is good.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Modric is all well and good but when your third choice CB is as shit as Albiol you do wonder what they are doing. Real need more than just Modric.

Real and Spurs started exactly the same. 2-1 away and 1-1 at home.

K1LLER7

Madrid were poor, very slow with no urgency in their play. Don't see Barca dropping too many points.

Instead of spending 30m on Modric, they'd be better off spending the money on a defender.

Saty

Let Kaka play.

What's the deal with these games from the start of the season that are starting so late? Valencia - Depo is starting now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom