• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuenf

do you really want him at bayern? we really don't need another diva.

Depends on how shaqiri performs on the '10', we dont really need him but i still like the "FC Bayern Germany" idea and i'd rather have Bayern buy him than drop another 50m on Götze.

Difference between Ronaldo and Messi for me is that in games like this, where there is pressure and the opponent is defending deep, Ronaldo is effectively neutered by the lack of space to run into whereas Messi shines best with hardly any space.

fuenf

Depends on how shaqiri performs on the '10', we dont really need him but i still like the "FC Bayern Germany" idea and i'd rather have Bayern buy him than drop another 50m on Götze.
At the very least. I bet he's got a release clause in his contract for 2014 or so. Some 30+ for int. clubs and fucking 50+++ for domestic clubs=Bayern, lol

PSG fail makes me all warm & fuzzy inside.

/edit

Difference between Ronaldo and Messi for me is that in games like this, where there is pressure and the opponent is defending deep, Ronaldo is effectively neutered by the lack of space to run into whereas Messi shines best with hardly any space.
Ok, but Messi can't do headers for shit, while CR is pretty dangerous with them.

So what happened against Chelsea?

I'm trollin, but I don't really agree. Ronaldo plays most games against teams which set out to defend against Real and he scores countless goals.

Messi is a better player but I don't really think its because Ronaldo can't score when teams defend deep...he's scored a lot of goals in that situation already.

Awesome night at Getafe. Awesome.

I'm not pissed nor sad. Just indifferent. For a strange reason this season start means nothing to me. I used to be mad, sick and really, really pissed with nights like these.

Best part of it, is all the people claiming that Barcelona will win La Liga.

After two matches.

Awesome night.

Kyoufu

So what happened against Chelsea?

I'm trollin, but I don't really agree. Ronaldo plays most games against teams which set out to defend against Real and he scores countless goals.

Messi is a better player but I don't really think its because Ronaldo can't score when teams defend deep...he's scored a lot of goals in that situation already.

Do you think Messi and Ronaldo together could do triangles around teams that play deep?

What about shape?

Did Messi had the same time to prepare the season like Ronaldo?

Haven't you noticed how the whole team's shape is ridiculous.

Curious how the two players in better shape are Higuaín and Di María? Why? Guess why.

elsk

Banned

I would rather buy Diego for 10M than Ozil for God knows how much.
I doubt Heynckes is going to play Shaqiri as #10, he's too in love with Kroos.

Arnie

Madrid lost? Wow.

They looked fairly comfortable in the first half; went and did some other stuff thinking they'd just walk the second.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Look at this poor guy's face =( he should definitely go back to man utd

ronaldoloss.jpg

spidye

I would rather buy Diego for 10M than Ozil for God knows how much.
I doubt Heynckes is going to play Shaqiri as #10, he's too in love with Kroos.

I don't know. diego is also a diva. there's a reason why he couldn't stay more than one year at juve or wolfsburg.
I'll take an out of form müller as a fake 10 over özil and diego anyday.

Fry

I don't know. diego is also a diva. there's a reason why he couldn't stay more than one year at juve or wolfsburg.

Yeah, Diego doesn't have the best of attitudes off the pitch, but he seemed to have a good year at Atletico. I'd still take a chance with him, absolutely rate him high.

K1LLER7

Sterling still has the choice to make of playing International football for either Jamaica or England.

England could do with a player like him, unless they want to rely on Young.

elsk

Banned
Yeah, Diego doesn't have the best of attitudes off the pitch, but he seemed to have a good year at Atletico. I'd still take a chance with him, absolutely rate him high.

Yeah, for the price I would take the risk. Better than wasting the money in shits like Rafinha.

Zabojnik

Yeah ... that's not why he only stayed one year with us. It was because he was terrible. Not that it was entirely his fault. Everybody was terrible that season. Argh, the memories.

Zeman “Totti didn’t go where I asked him to"

It begins? Already?

Feorax

Sterling still has the choice to make of playing International football for either Jamaica or England.

England could do with a player like him, unless they want to rely on Young.

I don't disagree, but I can't see him being a lot of use in a Roy Hodgson rigid 4-4-2. Not his style of play at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom