• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Facism

I'm not confident.

The thing I love and hate is that he's playing the youngsters at the moment, but they're the future and we can't have a national team consisting of only 30-year-olds.

Likely the XI for tonight

Krul; Janmaat, Heitinga, Martins Indi, Willems; Fer, Clasie, Sneijder; Narsingh, Van Persie en Robben.

I mean, how many players do you guys recognise? 5?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOLOLOOOOLL.

You haven't seen the Turkey manager or his shitty lineups. You're going to win 5 nil as Arda Turan is played as a left back, Burak Yilmaz as our lone striker (LOOOOOOL), Umut Bulut will be centre of midfield and other such typical Turkish Manager bullshit.

again,

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOLOLOOOOLL

Kyoufu

I put money on accumulator on really shitty teams I don't even know if they have a good chance of winning...

I mean, Georgia? I've made a huge mistake.

Zabojnik

Arsene Wenger: "Juventus can't sell their players for €70 mill and expect to buy for a much lower price"

He's referring to Zidane. In 2001.

558492_4505207998395_614159680_n.jpg

bud23

4,Holland can feel lucky if they are able to qualify for the World Cup. For me, this team is the worst holland of the last 15 years or more.

So you either don't know the CB of Everton of the first keeper of Newcastle.

You don't watch a lot of football do you

Krul; Janmaat, Heitinga, Martins ,Indi, Willems; Fer, Clasie, Sneijder; Narsingh, Van Persie en Robben.

I recognise 5 to be exact.Honestly,I don´t follow the Eredivisie.I love Holland´s style of play but I can´t see this current team doing big things in a near future.

confuziz

Banned
Krul; Janmaat, Heitinga, Martins ,Indi, Willems; Fer, Clasie, Sneijder; Narsingh, Van Persie en Robben.

I recognise 5 to be exact.Honestly,I don´t follow the Eredivisie.I love Holland´s style of play but I can´t see this current team doing big things in a near future.

that's 5, not 4. That was my point :p. But no you're right. We're lucky if we're going to qualify for the WC. I'm not expecting any miracles.

FeD.nL

I'm actually quite confident for tonight. We need a breath of fresh air. I'd rather see Fer instead of Strootman but for the balance on the midfield a left footed player might be better.

confuziz

Banned
I'm actually quite confident for tonight. We need a breath of fresh air. I'd rather see Fer instead of Strootman but for the balance on the midfield a left footed player might be better.

Yeah I'm guessing Strootman in the XI and if things go bad Fer takes his place.

Yen

Seems like Rooney has been doing a lot of PR. Major interviews with Sky, radio and BBC too I think. Saying he wants to stay forever and that he made a mistake when he said he wanted to leave etc. Wonder if it's his or the clubs decision.

He has his autobiography to sell.

Arnie

I need Kazakstan and RoI to draw or else my bet dies before the main events.

Should that happen, I need England, Belgium, and Italy to win for £66.

3Sixty

I always feel like i should play sensible acca's and bets but its too boring for me. I need at least 100/1 odds for it to feel sexy.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOLOLOOOOLL.

You haven't seen the Turkey manager or his shitty lineups. You're going to win 5 nil as Arda Turan is played as a left back, Burak Yilmaz as our lone striker (LOOOOOOL), Umut Bulut will be centre of midfield and other such typical Turkish Manager bullshit.

again,

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOLOLOOOOLL

Arda Turan at LB? Seriously?

Hope uruguay packed some sunscreen cos its gonna be hot in Barranquilla today. I have no idea how today is going to turn out. I could see a blowout going either way or a high scoring draw.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Marotta "I have some regrets about Van Persie, but it would have been a bad choice for the club if we had paid €30 million for a player with an expiring contract, we are happy with the business we were able to carry out, though. We signed good, young players with reasonable salaries - [Kwadwo] Asamoah, [Mauricio] Isla and [Sebastian] Giovinco.

"Additionally, we should not forget that we managed to hold on to [Arturo] Vidal and [Claudio] Marchisio amid foreign interest."

WHAT! Marchisio? MARCHISIO??

Mino Raiola
8ye7C.gif
8ye7C.gif
8ye7C.gif
8ye7C.gif

Please, no one watch this, for your own sake. Go outside, be at one with nature, whatever. But don't subject yourself to this.

HEY!

But I'm pretty shocked by how poor Northern Ireland looks. I mean if you're going to hoof it up the field don't be caught offside EVERY time.

elsk

Banned
FUCKING GAME IN 3 HOURS, I AM SHITTING MY PANTS

Fuck them, I'm sick of FENAFUTH. And I don't like the senior squad, Olympic team was much better.

edit: even so, if they can't win against Cuba... better retire already from the competition.

Bumhead

Banned
I always feel like i should play sensible acca's and bets but its too boring for me. I need at least 100/1 odds for it to feel sexy.

I once got screwed out of almost £78,000 by an equaliser in the last 3 minutes of a match on an accumulator.

Never actually won anything, though.

Fintan

I always get carried away and add one too many teams (or more than that). The result being that I have never won a football accumulator.

3Sixty

I once got screwed out of almost £78,000 by an equaliser in the last 3 minutes of a match on an accumulator.

Never actually won anything, though.

A Kevin Phillips 93rd min pen (Against you lot, actually) let me down for 2 grand last season, that was bad enough, let alone 78k

Bumhead

Banned
A Kevin Phillips 93rd min pen (Against you lot, actually) let me down for 2 grand last season, that was bad enough, let alone 78k

Oh, was that last seasons FA Cup tie?

Future tip; never back us to win in any fixture where Kevin Phillips is playing. Put every penny you own on him scoring instead.

WJD

My housemate wins massive amounts by betting on things like Iranian Under-17 Women and the clearly rigged Italian games. He's pretty much paid off his student loan doing it.

Arnie

My housemate wins massive amounts by betting on things like Iranian Under-17 Women and the clearly rigged Italian games. He's pretty much paid off his student loan doing it.

My mate's won over £1000 on online poker.

Fucking jealous as. We'll be on party chat and he'll just tell everyone he's won about $600.

Clegg

Posting from my computer in work coz I'm finished my job in 15 minutes and I probs won't be working here until next summer.

Then I start back in Uni on Monday.

3Sixty

Only time i ever won a decent amount (About £600) was on obscure leagues. Seems to be the way forward.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Napoli’s chief medic has revealed the key to their success in avoiding injuries: “No sex for two days before a game.”

w460.jpg

Clegg

Can't watch the Ireland game atm but I'm reading the Guardians minute by minute report.

Apparently, we're playing shite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom