• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

Lad is in trouble w' SAF.

A Manchester United starlet has been arrested for “lewd behaviour” after being caught having sex with a teenage girl in an alleyway.

Defender Luke McCullough, 18, who was captain of United's Academy squad, was caught on CCTV romping with the young woman at 5am after a night out.

The Irish teenager - described by Old Trafford bosses as the "new Jonny Evans" - was said to have got "overly amorous' with the busty blonde in Liverpool’s Concert Square.

The saucy pair initially moved into a doorway to continue romping semi clothed but officers sent a police patrol car to the scene.

The couple were spoken to and did their clothes up and walked away but just a few yards away they went into another doorway where they carried on their x-rated antics.

:lol "The New Jonny Evans"

Salazar

Who's the sister fucker?

Giggs had his brother's wife.

His brother does, to be fair, look like a botched waxwork of Giggsy.

XTOg4.jpg

There's not a red blooded straight male on all of NeoGAF who is knocking Paris Hilton back if she offered.

She's not the best looking girl in the world. But nobody is saying no.

FootballFan

Giggs had his brother's wife.

His brother does, to be fair, look like a botched waxwork of Giggsy.

XTOg4.jpg

lololol. I was scrolling down and just assumed it was Giggs till I looked at it, scared me a bit.

Ronaldo used to go out with Gemma Atkinson? Haha wow. The list of ladies he has been with is quite a list.

Certainly not all at the same time.

Why not?

If I had the same shagging power as CR7, I wouldn't.

You got to have contrasts in life or it will get boring. If you had the shagging power of Ronaldo you would know that you got fuck some nasty pussy where you're in danger of your dick falling off afterwards to move on and really appreciate the nicer pussy. It's not like he couldn't just get something of Gemma Atkinson quality after Paris.

Salazar, your avatar looks like FM regen Go Fukaniga

:lol

On the topic of public fucking

a3mB2.jpg

You got to have contrasts in life or it will get boring. If you had the shagging power of Ronaldo you would know that you got fuck some nasty pussy where you're in danger of your dick falling off afterwards to move on and really appreciate the nicer pussy. It's not like he couldn't just get something of Gemma Atkinson quality after Paris.

Yeah but why do things in half-measures. If you want to fuck a nasty girl I wouldn't go for Paris Hilton. Rooney did it best.

Seems like Rooney has been doing a lot of PR. Major interviews with Sky, radio and BBC too I think. Saying he wants to stay forever and that he made a mistake when he said he wanted to leave etc. Wonder if it's his or the clubs decision.

Clegg

Zenit Chief Mitrofanov: Man Utd's Nani Demanded More Than Hulk

Zenit St Petersburg director-general Maxim Mitrofanov says the wage demands of Manchester United star Nani were too rich - even for them.

Zenit completed the €100million double swoop of Hulk and Axel Witsel last week and tried for Nani yesterday.

If Hulk had demanded €8 million to €10 million a year, these conditions would have been unacceptable for Zenit, Mitrofanov said.

The transfer of Nani failed mostly due to this reason, as he asked for an enormous salary and we would not pay him.
So we were actively trying to offload Nani. Thats disappointing.

confuziz

Banned
Hmm..nervous for tonights match against Turkey. If the rumoured starting XI is true we have 6/11 players from the Eredivisie.

Prepare for a 5-4 or something like that.

So that pretty much guarantees Nani is gone next summer?
We messed up big time. He will only have a year to run on his contract next year so we won't get a good price for him. And are we really gonna offer him a new deal if we were trying to bin him this summer?

Not good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom