• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1LLER7

Tri G HD

They are definitely milked, but the content added is substantial enough. :D
loved playing Tri with GAF, first Monster Hunter I really got in to. But don't think I'll buy a WiiU for it. Will wait for a price drop and more info on how the online is.

Since they canceled it so fast it shouldn't take you that long to watch it. And after that there's the movie Serenity to close things up.
I've already seen Serenity and I thought it was pretty good. I'm a big sci-fi fan so all is well, will definitely get to it eventually

I like doing things backwards

MS and Sony could completely fuck the WiiU if they announced price drops in November to carry them through Christmas. If they don't, Nintendo could (undeservedly) run away with it

Dibbz

MS and Sony could completely fuck the WiiU if they announced price drops in November to carry them through Christmas. If they don't, Nintendo could (undeservedly) run away with it

Would they even need price drops? I mean how much are they now £250ish? That's already cheaper plus you get a huge library of games and tons more storage space.

elsk

Banned
Would they even need price drops? I mean how much are they now £250ish? That's already cheaper plus you get a huge library of games and tons more storage space.

I think at least Sony will drop the price and release the new design of the PS3

Linius

You'd better ask yourself the question how many people are still out there that don't own a PS3/X360. I don't think they will sell more consoles during the holiday season than Nintendo.

Got some Cookies and Cream KitKat. Hope its as good as you say Kyle.
If I'm honest, I can't remember how much different they are to normal KitKats. However, I never remember being overly bothered with regular Kitkats. I like them and all, but I wouldn't of gone out of my way to get them. In contrast, I've had about 13 of the Cookie and Cream ones in a few days. An unprecedented amount of biscuit consumption for me.

Wii U just got Bayonetta 2 as an exclusive :O
Oh dear, the original price of 50p that I would of willingly spent on a Wii U has now been slashed to 25p.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Is it true that Xavi and Casillas requested a friendly against Brazil?

too bad this current Brazil is not that good, I would've love to see Dunga's Brazil vs this current Spain.

I think that Brazil's counterattacking prowess would've ripped apart Spain.

If I'm honest, I can't remember how much different they are to normal KitKats. However, I never remember being overly bothered with regular Kitkats. I like them and all, but I wouldn't of gone out of my way to get them. In contrast, I've had about 13 of the Cookie and Cream ones in a few days. An unprecedented amount of biscuit consumption for me.

It was alright :lol Did taste a little to much like a normal KitKat. I will eat the rest of the pack though.

I still think Gomez could be more clinical. He's scored 30+ the last two seasons I think, so you can't complain too much...but I don't get the feeling that if he gets a chance he will definitely score - like RVN used to, or maybe Falcao right now.

faridmon

Just came from Roma after 5 days of greatness. Man, what a city. I will go back again.

Also, they party like crazy every night. Don't they have jobs in the morning or something? Trelussa trestavere is always full of young people.

I will post some pics later.

Just came from Roma after 5 days of greatness. Man, what a city. I will go back again.

Also, they party like crazy every night. Don't they have jobs in the morning or something? Trelussa trestavere is always full of young people.

I will post some pics later.
Yes it's a beautiful city. Did you see lots of churches and museums?

Wilbur

Banned
I still think Gomez could be more clinical. He's scored 30+ the last two seasons I think, so you can't complain too much...but I don't get the feeling that if he gets a chance he will definitely score - like RVN used to, or maybe Falcao right now.

I said this and Fry thought I was talking utter shit.

elsk

Banned
He is very clinical most of the times. He just turns to inexplicable and complete shit 3 games out of 10.

He has never been clinical. He missess like 5 chances before scoring 1. He only looks good when we play against team with shit defenders.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Currently watching the new RE movie. (no other option)

Zombie on a bike and carrying a rocket launcher. That's a new one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom