• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

£140. Ouchhhh.

Pretty cool though. With pricey clothes I always leave it 2-3 days, if it's still on my mind, then I go for it.

I think I will let it roll around in my brain for a couple of days. I've wanted one for a while, there's 10% student discount, and it looks pretty naughty.

Clegg

Remember the mass graveyard that was the Epic Mickey thread?

Well the Bayonetta thread looks like it might turn out the same way.

Remember the mass graveyard that was the Epic Mickey thread?

Well the Bayonetta thread looks like it might turn out the same way.

What are people making silly comments about? I don't see where that thread could go in terms of turning into a graveyard, and bollocks to actually going in there :p

Arnie

o66xD.gif

faridmon

Yes it's a beautiful city. Did you see lots of churches and museums?

Yeah. At first I wasn't that excited because Renaissance and Palladian Architecture is my least favorite of them all. However, seeing them in person is just bloody mind blowing. The amount of detail each building is given is quite something. I also had a look at the Maxxi Museum which had a lot of modern architectural design work and models.

Some pics (fixed the size of the pics)

8isdol.jpg

Dfhq3l.jpg

0bHQxl.jpg

o8NNnl.jpg

mAK1el.jpg

j6C53l.jpg

Rltr0l.jpg

DvmpEl.jpg

qpETWl.jpg

tl9UYl.jpg

I hear you guys like football kits, so...

Brilliant. Just got kicked off my college course after they gave me till October 1st off cause I am ill. I was halfway through doing some coursework when my mum decides to tell me! I have no fucking idea what to do now.

Awesome

Went there on a school trip last April. The size of the Colosseum and Saint Peter's are just mindboggling. Beautiful city, nice architecture indeed and delicious and cheep Italian food! The only downside is that we went walking to almost everywhere from our hotel. My feet still hurt till this day. Climbing Mount Vesuvius probably didn't help either but dat view was worth it. :)

Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did

faridmon

Awesome

Went there on a school trip last April. The size of the Colosseum and Saint Peter's are just mindboggling. Beautiful city, nice architecture indeed and delicious and cheep Italian food! The only downside is that we went walking to almost everywhere from our hotel. My feet still hurt till this day. Climbing Mount Vesuvius probably didn't help either but dat view was worth it. :)

Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did

Yeah, there is that. I have an injured leg and it was worse for me. I had to walk from the Colosseum to Piazza D'Argentine at one point which was horrible. Vatican City to Maxxi is probably a bigger nightmare especially since I didn't know where the hell was the Maxxi Museum was. But it was enjoyable nonetheless, and the Ice cream, man...

Also, Italian people are either too nice or too rude, there is no middle between those two which was bizarre

Why exactly did they kick you off?

I asked for the two weeks off cause I haven't been very well with low blood pressure and my usual stuff (long term illness) and said I would hand some work in before I get back and they have emailed my mum telling me not to bother coming back.

tl9UYl.jpg

I hear you guys like football kits, so...

Poor Norwegians having to walk around with Denmark kits to not be laughed at. Just kidding, looks like a great place and one to check out if you ever get the chance.

Brilliant. Just got kicked off my college course after they gave me till October 1st off cause I am ill. I was halfway through doing some coursework when my mum decides to tell me! I have no fucking idea what to do now.

Damn man, that sucks.

Kyoufu

Monday is going to be painful. Tons of injuries facing a team with a disgusting home record. Plus they have a Belgian.

Fuck football.

faridmon

I asked for the two weeks off cause I haven't been very well with low blood pressure and my usual stuff (long term illness) and said I would hand some work in before I get back and they have emailed my mum telling me not to bother coming back.

Hope everything gets well.

Poor Norwegians having to walk around with Denmark kits to not be laughed at. Just kidding, looks like a great place and one to check out if you ever get the chance.
Well, they did laugh at me for having a Danmark top, so same difference.

Not sure. I had poor attendance last year because of my illness so they always didn't want me there because it affected there stats. It was a two year course which they had let me finish in 3 but obviously not now it effects there stats.

Appeal that bullshit.
They can't grant you time off then kick you off whilst your taking the sanctioned time off surely?

Go see your local councillor as well.

dc89

Can't believe there's so many meltdowns over Bayeonetta. :lol

Don't care for the game and don't really care for anything announced yet for it.

:']

Now get Poulsen on the back of it.

I know. Shit is going to fly when Final Fantasy Versus XIII is announced as a Wii U exclusive. Calling it now.

Arnie

Appeal that. That's incredible. As someone suggested, see a local councillor or something.

As far as the Wii U pricing goes, I'd rather buy that denim jacket, the Halo 4 LE, and a couple of Nandos instead. And that's the price of the bargain bundle. For the premium one I could throw in a ticket to see Liverpool thrash United, on top.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
What a waste of time. It goes without saying, but don't bother with the new RE movie.

It was quite funny though.

I don't understand the appeal process. I haven't even been contacted yet, it's only been told to my mother. Even if I successfully appealed against it wouldn't they hate me? Cause the two people who run the course are also my lecturers. I just know I can't get a job without any qualifications.

I don't understand the appeal process. I haven't even been contacted yet, it's only been told to my mother. Even if I successfully appealed against it wouldn't they hate me? Cause the two people who run the course are also my lecturers. I just know I can't get a job without any qualifications.

Is it a college you pay for?

Arnie

Denim jackets are the worst thing ever. Sorry.
They can cross a line from naughty to 'dickhead' very quickly.
Sherwood: Hodgson is the best manager I ever worked with.

Explains a lot
Jesus wept.
WTF! Amazon have just bumped the price to £284 for the 32Gb. Not cool.
Early adopters get buggered anyway, if you're looking to get one at launch then accept it, don't fight it. I personally don't see why you'd want to drop £300+ on hardware that's comparable to what you've probably owned since 2006/7. Especially with the lack of a true must have in the launch lineup.

Lightning

Banned
Can't believe there's so many meltdowns over Bayeonetta. :lol

Don't care for the game and don't really care for anything announced yet for it.
I never really found the attraction to Bayonetta. Chances are I'll own a Wii U anyway but I don't see the big deal over that announcement.

Zelda in HD is what I'm really after.

No. It was my second year on the course after leaving school. Also means last year was pretty much a waste of my time!

Did they kick you off the course, or did they say don't bother coming back?

If I were you I'd go and speak to the whoever runs the course and explain your situation, because they probably have a very different understanding if they didn't even bother to call you in first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom