• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightning

Banned
Disappointing to conceed a goal the way we did today. Szczesny really dropped the ball today. We got away with it today because the rest of the squad played so ever well but against a top side that kind of error can cost you 2 pts possibly 3.

Haha, what a joke. That's a red card for Di Maria.

Why? Honestly, I didn't see anything there for it to be a yellow card to either of them.

WHAT A MATCH. So intense.

Edit: HOLY SHIT. I saw these 2 replays now of that Di Maria incident and did he try to actually fully punch that guy on the face? He missed by luck, and even the way it was, he was lucky the attempt probably escaped the referee's eyes.

Sleepy

Disappointing to conceed a goal the way we did today. Szczesny really dropped the ball today. We got away with it today because the rest of the squad played so ever well but against a top side that kind of error can cost you 2 pts possibly 3.

Arsenal should have bought Lloris. Fucking Spurs.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
He was on his way up when a team mate ran over, pushed him down and told him to fake an injury. The flopping is so risiculous that it's actually quite entertaining

I noticed that too, I think it was Xabi Alonso.

enjoying this meltdown very much.

Holy shit :lol

Watching Heerenveen - ADO and Heerenveen is behind 3 after half an hour already and the supporters pulled up one of those huge banners that covers the crowd again so they don't have to watch the game

deroli

Madrid is soo lucky to finish the first half with 11 men. If I was the referee, I would have sent off both Di Maria and Higuain.

But it's an entertaining match. There is so much space in Real's half, perfect for Sevilla's counter attacks.

What the fuuuuck

Player got red carded for pulling down an attacker but the referee had to withdraw because the linesman told him that the attacker was offside

He wasn't offside at all

Oh, you edited :)

Yes, you edited yours too after I edited lol.

They showed two replays from a different angle after a while, and you can clearly see him trying to falcon punch the guy. Do these guys know what they're doing? If he had actually hit him it'd be like a 5 or 6 matches ban. Don't they think?

Rad-

Madrid needs to help make Ronaldo happy again or Madrid's in trouble. If they lose this they are 8 fucking points behind with 4 games played.

Clegg

RIP Nevin Spence.

Talented young Irish rugby player.

Would have played internationally.

Died with his father and brother in a farming accident this afternoon.

elsk

Banned
Yes, you edited yours too after I edited lol.

They showed two replays from a different angle after a while, and you can clearly see him trying to falcon punch the guy. Do these guys know what they're doing? If he had actually hit him it'd be like a 5 or 6 matches ban. Don't they think?

They know, but he's a Real Madrid player so he gets special treatment.

Trochowski > CR7. BOOM.
Btw, remember to create your CL fantasy team and join the league! http://en.uclfantasy.uefa.com/
Ah, lemme see..
thanks

Madrid is soo lucky to finish the first half with 11 men. If I was the referee, I would have sent off both Di Maria and Higuain.

But it's an entertaining match. There is so much space in Real's half, perfect for Sevilla's counter attacks.

5DXnt.jpg

I just hope they give him as much space as them :)
I'd freak out if we could somehow win in Dortmund.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Man City on tuesday at the Bernabeu :eek:

I'm at odds for that game, I want Madrid to lose but cheering for City would make me feel dirty.

Wenger fucked up. He ruined the chance of turning Giroud into a legend. Bergkamp and Henry both scored their first goals (after failing to score their first few matches) for Arsenal in mid September vs Southampton. If Giroud scored today, he would have became a legend.

tsk tsk Wenger

kharma45

Any Ireland-GAF around? For those of you into rugby Ulster player Nevin Spence died tonight in a farming accident along with this brother and father :(

Edit - Didn't see your post Clegg!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom