• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

OOOH, Portland just hit the post after a corner.. point blank shot.

Just loading up that Sevilla-RM game on LOF.. wow. RM are really, really struggling this year. Let's hope it continues later this week!

Looks like Madrid doesn't give a single fuck about the league this year... even though all of their big players are on the pitch with champs league on Tuesday.

Lightning

Banned
OOOH, Portland just hit the post after a corner.. point blank shot.

Just loading up that Sevilla-RM game on LOF.. wow. RM are really, really struggling this year. Let's hope it continues later this week!
They are going to have a blinder in the CL to make up for it!

Hard to understand why Madrid are playing so poorly although Sevilla have some lame ass tactics and show acting.

Clegg

Aye I'm glad she looks like she's survived it, such a terrible thing to happen to a family, Nevin was a bright talent too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YsLXvgDoj0
Its devastating for his family, the farming community and Irish rugby.

He was seen as a possible replacement for when O'Driscoll retired. Drico is probably the best centre of his generation so replacing him would have been impossible. But I thought Spence had a genuine chance of becoming a very good player.

Such a tragedy. I feel terrible for his mother.

Clegg

Shearer on the Scholes goal:

"He's been in positions like that a million times over his 700 appearances"

Another one for the dodgy quotes list.

Meier

Terrible attempt from Ronnie. Looked like someone was shooting a lasrer or some sort of light on his face before it though.

Kyoufu

8 points this early in the season.

Real would have to win all Classico matches and then cast black magic to be top in the league.

Linius

Just finished Firefly, feeling so empty now. From this day on I will hate Fox in all my fury. Gladly I still have to watch Serenity, so that's something at least.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Cristiano-Ronaldo_52.jpg

m1C1E.gif

kharma45

Its devastating for his family, the farming community and Irish rugby.

He was seen as a possible replacement for when O'Driscoll retired. Drico is probably the best centre of his generation so replacing him would have been impossible. But I thought Spence had a genuine chance of becoming a very good player.

Such a tragedy. I feel terrible for his mother.

The only consolation that anyone can take I guess is his sister at least surviving the accident.

Got a text from a friend of mine who's brother was playing rugby with Nevin for Ulster yesterday, will be really hard for the lads in the team too having to come back to training and play matches without him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom