• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.

dschalter

Any truth behind that 'Allegri must win the next 7 matches or he's gone' (allegedly that's what Berlusca said) rumor?

Pazzini looks ready to net it.

i never put much that much stock in "silvio says" reports, i'd say it's more likely that he gets fired at the break (unless we're in danger of not making it to the cl knockout round), though that might just be projecting by me, as i think firing him after the derby would be a dumb idea.

Man, I hope we can somehow score early goals vs. Real. They just freak the fuck out and go into total attack mode. This should benefit us greatly, especially with Reus.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Ronaldo must stop wasting all those free-kicks. Ozil or Alonso putting a cross in for him and the other tall players sounds like a better idea.

I think Boateng may have made more attempts in this match alone than Milan's players combined in the last 5 games or so.

Is he even a striker?

Zabojnik

Ronaldo must stop wasting all those free-kicks. Ozil or Alonso putting a cross in for him and the other tall players sounds like a better idea.

Is he even a striker?

Speaking of free-kicks. Pirlo should let Giovinco take some, he's a great FKer. Not that Pirlo isn't.

Sleepy

Sorry I'm late: Arsenal won 6-1!!

E8toX.gif

Giroud didn't play?

images

Lightning

Banned
Great win by Arsenal. Looking forward to our match against City with a bit more optimism now especially with City needing to travel to Madrid. lolol

The german full-back playing in Celtic retired this season. A lot of players retire while being young because they ruined their careers.

Hinkel? He was like 30 and injury plagued, hardly the same situation as with Trochowski. That fucker used to be so brilliant for me in FM. :']

Zabojnik

FT: Milan 0 - 1 Atalanta. Deserved victory, I think, although a draw wouldn't have been scandalous. Boateng is trying too hard. I'm not sure that the leader's role fits him. He's a crazy horse type of player and now he seems to be playing with the team's weight on his shoulders.

dalVlatko

Hope RDM benches torres for the next few games.

How are you going to play like shit and then storm off when you are subbed?

Sturridge did more in 10 minutes than Torres in 80.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Mouventus. Meh, Contentus is better.
Hope RDM benches torres for the next few games.

How are you going to play like shit and then storm off when you are subbed?

Sturridge did more in 10 minutes than Torres in 80.

What do you mean bench Torres? NO! He's a confidence striker, he must start against Juve. MUST.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom