• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Villa! 4-1 FT

untitled-1orkcn.gif

Clegg

I'm happy with our second half performance but we were pretty poor in the first 45. Wigan were also completely shite.

Our debutants did well but I'm not going to sing their praises until I see how they do against better opposition than Wigan.

BigBoss

Is Ronaldo still sad?

Btw, there's a pretty crazy rumor about Messi joining Man U when Pep takes over for Fergie according to one of the Bein announcers.

Soi-Fong

Is Ronaldo still sad?

Btw, there's a pretty crazy rumor about Messi joining Man U when Pep takes over for Fergie according to one of the Bein announcers.

Haha?? Right, I'm a United fan, and it would be amazing to get Messi, but I'd rather he stay in Barca where he grew up as a footballer.

Wow, fucking Trochowski - I almost forgot he was still alive, hehe
Woah, this game is already a full blown drama :O

/edit
Higuain totally kicked him. Should've been red.

Blablurn

i hated that last season. random team scores the 1:0 in the first 10 minutes of the game against real... gets beaten 4:1. let's hope that doesnt happen again.

dschalter

bojan coming on. i remember it was not very long about that i thought "wow, ibrahimovic, pato, robinho, cassano, they aren't many other teams in the world that can match that strikeforce."

Zabojnik

bojan coming on. i remember it was not very long about that i thought "wow, ibrahimovic, pato, robinho, cassano, they aren't many other teams in the world that can match that strikeforce."

Any truth behind that 'Allegri must win the next 7 matches or he's gone' (allegedly that's what Berlusca said) rumor?

Pazzini looks ready to net it.

So Powell, Buttner, Cleverly, Fergie is building something special here.

seems like a Powell - Cleverly - Kagawa mid 3 could be great going forward. Especially since Anderson just doesn't want to fulfil the potential he showed at the start of last year.... Unless he just needs another run of games with Cleverly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom