• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yen

Just remembered I have to go for a bone marrow whatyemejig on Thursday. Fun.

Any Ireland-GAF around? For those of you into rugby Ulster player Nevin Spence died tonight in a farming accident along with this brother and father :(

Horrible, horrible way to die. RIP.

The amount of play acting by Seville is nauseating. I mean seriously, its almost every tackle - every piece of contact they exaggerate of fake altogether. It's impossible to watch as a neutral

kottila

The amount of play acting by Seville is nauseating. I mean seriously, its almost every tackle - every piece of contact they exaggerate of fake altogether. It's impossible to watch as a neutral

Real madrid is just as bad. No idea why Sevillas GK keeps giving the ball to RM. Just knock it as far uP the field as possible

panty

Real madrid is just as bad. No idea why Sevillas GK keeps giving the ball to RM. Just knock it as far uP the field as possible

Oh look, another RM hater. You're honestly saying our players how acted as much as Sevilla's. No matter how light the contact is, Sevilla are dying on the pitch.
OMG HE PUSHED RONNIE, RED CARD

amirite

And if I were a ref, this would've been a red.

amirite

kottila

Oh look, another RM hater. You're honestly saying our players how acted as much as Sevilla's. No matter how light the contact is, Sevilla are dying on the pitch.

And if I were a ref, this would've been a red.

amirite

I think both teams are bad. Not sure how that makes me a RM hater

Fuck... that's horrible to think about. To lose your husband and two of your children, how do you come back from that? That kind of thing would be the end of me.

The daughter survived apparently so thats something to hold onto I guess. Absolutely horrible though and my thoughts are with her.

Lightning

Banned
Podolski is no where near world class. He is good enough to get a job done though and Arsenal functioning more as a team rather than trying to bring the best out of a superstar (RVP or Fabregas) could work in our favor this season.

What impresses me most is that defensively we are sound. Not perfect but a definire improvement from last season. Man City away will provide an excellent test for our team though because the Southamption side we faced today looked completely different to the side that gave Utd and City a run for their money.

Carbonox

Aww Podolski, bless him. I take it he's known basic English for a while given that he was able to convey his views across perfectly fine?

Meier

Seattle versus Portland is always a really great match. The closest thing to a derby that the MLS has. 1-1 in the 86th minute currently.

Blablurn

80 years ago, we won our first title. that was a banner in the stadium:

deutscher-fussballmeister-fcb-514.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom