• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

CR never pulled this off

i5xJyYc7s4JLy.gif

that was such an awesome game. i remember that badstuber made a similar one in that game

derExperte

So Trochowski was the matchwinner? Not something I expected to witness during my lifetime. Shocking to say the least but good for him.

Blablurn

whats up with gaf and those annoying "shall i buy this console" or "shall i build a computer" questions? getting annoying :/ feels like there are a shitton of threads like these.

Fry

He does and he's fucking awesome in it (shock). (talking about Bryan Cranston playing a big role)
Best movie of TIFF for me. Zero action but more exciting than 99% of action flicks. Some pretty funny lines too. Hope it's a hit; Ben Affleck is 3/3 in directing.

Some dude just said this to me regarding Argo.

Fuck, I'm really hyped about this now. Ben Affleck rules.

Arnie

Oh god it is isn't it. Hour+ queues for clubs in Newcastle for the next couple of weeks then :(
Bought a ticket, setting off in 45. Razzing some Stella's. It's pop tarts, which means 90's music.

Tracey chapman, fast cars is such a tune with good speakers.

Clegg

IMO Yaya Toure isn't that good as a holding midfielder.

He's much better when he gets the opportunity to go forward.

jtb

Banned
Some dude just said this to me regarding Argo.

Fuck, I'm really hyped about this now. Ben Affleck rules.

Yup, being touted as a best picture contender (including by Ebert). Fuuuuck I'd love for a best picture winner to actually be good. Goes wide in the states sometime in October. <3 Affleck.

Arnie

Are you out in Sheffield or back home?
Sheffield. At the union, before you get to West Street.

By the way, I'm in the last 2 to get a job in the Wednesday press office. I'll be getting work experience there in January, but I could be working there every week filming the football for your subscription service.

Wilbur

Banned
Yup, being touted as a best picture contender (including by Ebert). Fuuuuck I'd love for a best picture winner to actually be good. Goes wide in the states sometime in October. <3 Affleck.

Last good Best Picture winner was No Country; that and The Departed were a good duo. Since then they've been a mixture of shit and boring.

Fry

It's my favorite director of recent times and my favorite actor of recent times together in a contender for best movie of the year. I'm hyped beyond words.

Bumhead

Banned
Sheffield. At the union, before you get to West Street.

By the way, I'm in the last 2 to get a job in the Wednesday press office. I'll be getting work experience there in January, but I could be working there every week filming the football for your subscription service.

Oh? Sounds fantastic, good luck!

Im siding with Wilbz on the pizza front though. Dat stuffed crust.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom