• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fry

This is amazing :lol

ibqDfYohdRnIHK.gif

Clegg

ESPN at half time showed there was actual contact and should have been a pen.

Not enough contact for him to go down. He was tripped, he felt contact and went down. I suppose I'm not so angry at the dive but rather the fact that he went to ground instead of carrying on when he was in such a good attacking position.

Grim1ock

Banned
It has been a superb week. Arsenal back to the beatdown mode and sevilla being real madrid's bogey team once again!

I only wish barcelona to implode soon and things will be perfect

jtb

Banned
Last good Best Picture winner was No Country; that and The Departed were a good duo. Since then they've been a mixture of shit and boring.

Just off the top of my head, there's a fantastic slate of movies for Oscar season this year... it'd take a monumental effort for the Academy to fuck this one up. Argo, The Master (just saw it yesterday, Joaquin Phoenix is incredible), Killing Them Softly, Cloud Atlas, Django... even softer oscar-baity stuff like Lincoln, Life of Pi, Silver Linings Playbook, Anna Karenina (dat Tom Stoppard).

Of course, watch them give it to fucking Les Miserables. I like Tom Hooper... but no. Just... no.

It's my favorite director of recent times and my favorite actor of recent times together in a contender for best movie of the year. I'm hyped beyond words.

Yup, Ben Affleck is awesome. Cranston is awesome. The dude from Alias is awesome. and I fucking love shit about the Iranian revolution. This movie can't come out soon enough.

Bumhead

Banned
Free football. And Rodri. Match made in heaven.

Haha, damn straight.

We are the most entertaining side in the league, what with our desire to give every team a 2-goal head start and then either fight back from there or just get thumped. Should be an awesome gig.

Just seen that Stoke elbow. Was that Wilkinson or Shawcross? Jesus..

We need to make sure we beat Liverpool next week.

We won't but I hope we do.

I don't know if anybody mentioned it here but there were some unsavoury chants from MUFC fans in today's game. Very sad.

Grim1ock

Banned
not gonna happen

even with crybaby cesc and VV

One can only dream though it's amusing seeing cesc situation as a gooner's point of view.

Man is it me or stoke the worst excuse for a football club? shit players, shit manager, shit attitude on the pitch and shit fans.

Seriously why dont the fa ban this thuggish club from football?

Feorax

We need to make sure we beat Liverpool next week.

We won't but I hope we do.

I don't know if anybody mentioned it here but there were some unsavoury chants from MUFC fans in today's game. Very sad.

Just twats being twats, no point in giving them any attention. I very much doubt they're indicative of the attitude of most United fans.

LTWheels

Cor, Bellamy's free kick. I wish he didn't want to go back home to live near his family. Apparently the affect of Garry Speed's death ruined Bellamy's relationship with his wife. They are separated now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom