• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Santi Cazorla will be buy of the season. Bookmark this post. His vision and passing are just as good as Fabregas', but unlike Cesc, this guy can run at players

When Gerrard hit the post, he could have passed it to Suarez who was unmarked just above the 6 yard box.

Stoke's pitch is pathetic.

This booking players for having shit on their undershirts is insanity. So clubs can splatter their kits and stadiums with corporate sponsorships, but Ngoo can't honour the 96, nor Nasri his faith?

Salazar

Don't know about that.

RVP has scored four in two starts.

R U LISTENING LIVERPOOL

3UtSp.gif

LET IT BE NEXT WEEKEND ALREADY

Santi Cazorla will be buy of the season. Bookmark this post. His vision and passing are just as good as Fabregas', but unlike Cesc, this guy can run at players

I think you've forgotten how good Fabregas' passes are. Cazorla's incisive passing is great, but Fabregas was making similar passes at distances of 30m+. He doesn't get the chance to show that at Barca, but he's got it

I will never get used to seeing him score for United. It isn't right. It just isn't right, then I'm reminded that it is 2012 and increased political strife and conflict in this world, along with bizarre climates and levels of solar flares. His move there just adds to the mounting evidence that the end is nigh.

Really don't think the Danish league table has ever looked better

nvvmp.jpg

Meh he's good but think both Hazard, Kagawa, RVP and Falcao will be better signings of the season.

Better footballer no doubt. Whether he will be as effective for Arsenal cant obviously be measured right now, but Francesc has now been finally replaced in my opinion
Really not sure about that. Cazorla is wonderful but Cesc is an absolutely smashing player. It's not quite happening for him at Barca right now but at Arsenal he was different class. Cazorla has only just signed so I guess we will see how he does but if he has anywhere close to the same impact Cesc had I would be surprised.

Serious question time

Does anyone think La Liga is already over?
No way. Absolutely ages to go yet. Don't get me wrong Real Madrid have let themselves ALOT to do. They only dropped something like 15 points all of last season and they've already dropped 8. But with so long to go all it takes is a couple of bad results from Barca for Real to be right back in it.

Clegg

No way. Absolutely ages to go yet. Don't get me wrong Real Madrid have let themselves ALOT to do. They only dropped something like 15 points all of last season and they've already dropped 8. But with so long to go all it takes is a couple of bad results from Barca for Real to be right back in it.

It sounds ridiculous to say that the league might already be over after 4 games but it may very well be. Barca and Madrid are head and shoulders above all the other La Liga sides.They're expected to win every week as they're that much better than everyone else.

Only this time Madrid have started poorly and are eight points behind Barca. It already looks like the Clasicos will define Madrids season. Lose the first one and their season could easily be ruined.

Or in 6 weeks time Madrid could be top of the league and I'd have egg on my face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom