• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

Which are? Haven't gone to the Gaming side for a long time

Personally I'm considering just getting a gaming PC but playing on that would suck up so much time from me. I don't want to work on the computer all day and then spend my free time on it too

The same exclusives they'd had for 25 years.

panty

Which are? Haven't gone to the Gaming side for a long time

Personally I'm considering just getting a gaming PC but playing on that would suck up so much time from me. I don't want to work on the computer all day and then spend my free time on it too

Mario and friends? Can't think of anything else.

Not my thing, will skip WiiU. PS4 is where it's at.

I originally had an Xbox 360.
Then sold it to get a PS3
Then sold that to get a 360 again

Now I miss the PS3's games. What console I will get will largely depend on the online features. Sony massively overpromised in 2007 and undelivered. How long did it take for people to send each other text messages?

Salvadora

Don't go dissing mah Vita.

VitaGAF assemble and put an end to this before it starts.

AhWnw.jpg

panty

I originally had an Xbox 360.
Then sold it to get a PS3
Then sold that to get a 360 again

Now I miss the PS3's games. What console I will get will largely depend on the online features. Sony massively overpromised in 2007 and undelivered. How long did it take for people to send each other text messages?

Exact opposite for me, couldn't care less and PSN is free so a big plus for me. Was it crappy at start? Sure, but why dis those things now. It works great.

I have all the consoles but I'm such a Sony fanboy. PS3 is hands down the best console for me.

Also Vita4life.

LegoArmo

I would love so much if the PlayStation 4 has party chat (cross game). The only mates I give a fuck about are on PSN.

Soi-Fong

Don't go dissing mah Vita.

VitaGAF assemble and put an end to this before it starts.

I'm still playing FIFA Soccer on it whenever I'm on the train or I'm bored.

Can't believe that this year, I might actually get two copies of FIFA 13, one for Vita and the other for PS3 or PC.

Told myself I wouldn't spend too much on games this year and that's getting harder and harder to do. Persona 4 Golden too as well as DOA5.. Damn... *_*

Kyoufu

I would love so much if the PlayStation 4 has party chat. The only mates I give a fuck about are on PSN.

It will. Vita has it so...

I hope they keep online gaming free but still give incentives for subscribing to their PS Plus service. The value of PS+ is immense.

If it hadn't had been for cotten eyed joe I'd have been married a long time ago!

Where did you come from? Where did you go? Where did you come from cotton eyed joe?

Shit got weird in here last night! The one night I don't stay up :lol

I still play FIFA on my Vita and have pre-ordered FIFA three times this year :/ I got the PC version for £10 on the Indian Origin store and have also paid for the 360 and Vita versions :lol

Kyoufu

Ever since I got my Vita, I haven't touched my 3Ds in a long ass time. The screen, the resolution, the horrible graphics... It's just too horrid to look at compared to my Vita.

What kills the 3DS for me is the region lock mainly. I just can't justify giving my money for region locked devices in 2012 and beyond.

bud23

Ever since I got my Vita, I haven't touched my 3Ds in a long ass time. The screen, the resolution, the horrible graphics... It's just too horrid to look at compared to my Vita.

I must agree,the Vita is the best handheld console I ever played.

Clegg

I wanted to play Peace Walker on my PS3. Got a msg that said I needed to download a patch before I could play. It told me that It would take an hour for the patch to download.

50 minutes later I come back to my PS3 and only 36% has downloaded. I have to wait 105 minutes before its done.

Kyoufu

I wanted to play Peace Walker on my PS3. Got a msg that said I needed to download a patch before I could play. It told me that It would take an hour for the patch to download.

50 minutes later I come back to my PS3 and only 36% has downloaded. I have to wait 105 minutes before its done.

Fix your connection. DMZ your PS3 in your router settings or something. It takes me fuck all time to download anything off PSN (wired connection).

Salvadora

The patching is the absolute worst. I don't play my PS3 that often so I nearly have to factor in half an hour beforehand for shite like that.

jtb

Banned
Watching Badlands. This Malick guy is god.

great movie. It's surprisingly short too; just 90 minutes or so, which surprised me when I first saw it given the notion of Malick as this ponderous, pretentious director with little self control or discipline (not that his recent movies have done anything to dispel that idea).

Clegg

Fix your connection. DMZ your PS3 in your router settings or something. It takes me fuck all time to download anything off PSN (wired connection).

Think I might leave it going as it is.

Have some stuff to do now anyway so I won't be able play for a few hours.

Still annoying though.

Bumhead

Banned
Having to settle for the League One games for my football fix today.

Blunts are down to 9 men and losing 1-0 away at JTthorpe United. Preston 2-0 up. MK Dons losing at Walsall which is probably the surprise of the day.

Arnie

Having to settle for the League One games for my football fix today.

Blunts are down to 9 men and losing 1-0 away at JTthorpe United. Preston 2-0 up. MK Dons losing at Walsall which is probably the surprise of the day.

A few mates are at Bury, wouldn't fucking shut up about it on the Xbox last night. Happy for them though, know they'll be off their tits. Preston slowly kicking into gear now after a dodgy start, it was always going to be sink or swim with this team, and if they start to gel it could be the latter.

Bumhead

Banned
A few mates are at Bury, wouldn't fucking shut up about it on the Xbox last night. Happy for them though, know they'll be off their tits. Preston slowly kicking into gear now after a dodgy start, it was always going to be sink or swim with this team, and if they start to gel it could be the latter.

That's a bit of a derby as well isn't it, that one?

Hope Preston get their shit sorted and make a challenge for promotion this season.

Arnie

That's a bit of a derby as well isn't it, that one?

Hope Preston get their shit sorted and make a challenge for promotion this season.

It's a Lancashire derby, although I still think of Bury as more a Manchester town. I hope they get back in the Championship, it's sort of where they belong, they just languish around the playoff spots and always fail to gain promotion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom