• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wes

venison crêpe
sweet-goal.gif

Got no nostalgia for Mario or any Nintendo games at all, tried super mario galaxy for a while and it was pretty good... But I really don't get the hype for them as some of the best games ever made. A few games like xenoblades I would want to try on wii, but would probably rather just emulate it and play it in a res that doesn't make it look like pure unadulterated shit.

I don't really like Mario, Metroid, Sonic or the Donkey Kong games

The only Ninty games I really enjoyed this generation was the Prof Layton series.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yen

Got no nostalgia for Mario or any Nintendo games at all, tried super mario galaxy for a while and it was pretty good... But I really don't get the hype for them as some of the best games ever made. A few games like xenoblades I would want to try on wii, but would probably rather just emulate it and play it in a res that doesn't make it look like pure unadulterated shit.

That's odd. You won't buy a Wii but will buy Wii games. Because you are surely only emulating games you own, then.

What I would like is a really crazy super mario game. Make it bad LSD trippish like when going into minds in Psychonauts, only with this fat dude eating shrooms and fights all kind of shit he hallucinate.

That's odd. You won't buy a Wii but will buy Wii games. Because you are surely only emulating games you own, then.

Well I have never actually emulated a wii game. So yeah! Also I never said I would never buy a wii, what I said was I would rather emulate them than play them on wii, hell you can already get them for so cheap from soccermoms and kids who got bored of their tennis now.

Wilbur

Banned
Or have it like Manhunt and Mario smashes Toad's head in with a crowbar while you can hear Bowser fapping over the intercom

I'm drinking sangria alone, while eating heinz ketchup lays chips. #livingthelifeorsomething

Please do some fake drunk posting

You know what sucks? The wife is out with her mum tomorrow So I thought id make a good fry up and watch a couple of games on tv

Turns out there is only one and it looks a shite one! May go cinema instead

Messi

Are you going to post on GAF while drunk? Need to keep that thread title up again

No more phone when I drink. I texted some people last night that I shouldn't. I say some, I mean one person :(

Edit: wow amazing quick goal in the Madrid game. The atmosphere is electric

No more phone when I drink. I texted some people last night that I shouldn't. I say some, I mean one person :(

Edit: wow amazing quick goal in the Madrid game. The atmosphere is electric

We've alllllll been there haha. Drunk texts are the worst, when I drink heavily my memory totally goes. Most of the time I have literally no idea how I got home. I've had some really scary moments in the morning when I've checked my phone.

Soi-Fong

With how awful Real Madrid is doing so far, City has a pretty good chance to get something from them...

Which completely sucks... Hope Ronaldo brings his gameface on and still kick City's ass.

Salazar

With how awful Real Madrid is doing so far, City has a pretty good chance to get something from them...

Which completely sucks... Hope Ronaldo brings his gameface on and still kick City's ass.

Game will probably be cagey as hell. Sod them, though. Galatasaray are enough to concentrate on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom