• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

Interesting choice! I loved that game.

Dark Souls

Couldn't get into this game.

I can think of a few.

Demon's Souls
Dark Souls
Mass Effect 1

Mass Effect 1 was wonderful. Can't get into the Souls games, I have tried a few times too.

Not that I've played

Great minds and all that

BioShock.

Another for Bioshock. Bioshock 2 was tripe though, what happened with that?!

Carbonox

There are a lot of games I've played that I prefer over Uncharted 2. However, Uncharted 2 is fucking brilliant. Shame Uncharted 3 is trash. I feel the Uncharted franchise will never reach the level of Uncharted 2 and for that, I'm done with it.

Kyoufu

Mass Effect 1 was wonderful. Can't get into the Souls games, I have tried a few times too.

Souls games are pretty creepy and atmospheric. If you can't play Dead Space then yeah I understand why you can't get into them.

My anxiety levels were cranked up to maximum playing them lol. So good.

Fry

I still can't believe I sold Bioshock. It was my second ever Xbox 360 game, and I don't even love FPS that much. I played very, very few of them this gen. The only one I bought was Bioshock, the other were all borrowed.

It is one of the best games I've ever played, no doubt.

Other contenders for 'better than Uncharted 2':

MASS EFFECT
ARKHAM ASYLUM
RDR
FIFA

dc89

Souls games are pretty creepy and atmospheric. If you can't play Dead Space then yeah I understand why you can't get into them.

My anxiety levels were cranked up to maximum playing them lol. So good.

asC5C.jpg

TC loves them. Plays the Co-op with his mates.

Hixx

Just realised Jeff looks a bit like Gary Breen.

DXHR is the game of the gen, though I did like Uncharted 2 and Mass Effect 2 a lot. DXHR is the only game that has stuck with me like RE4 and Shenmue did from last gen... I always want to replay it but not got the time atm.

edit: oh yeah I loved Red Dead Redemption too.

Yen

There's so many games this gen I haven't played - Uncharted, Bioshock, Dead Space, Mirrors Edge. Should get round to these some time.

Did you watch football then?

hahaha BUUUUUUUUUUUURN!

What often goes overlooked in that match is just how amazing Keith Gillespie was. I wish I could claim to have been there, but I watched it on the telly and yes... the next day we were all doing the Tino celebration and waving our shirts on top of our arms like corner flags.

Meier

Now that Silva signed a new contract, he'd better actually be played now. cost me so many FF points :(

He looked pretty good in the match versus QPR and the limited action on Saturday. I think Mancini was saving him for Real this week and that's why he didn't start. I'm sure he'll start him versus Arsenal though.. can't risk pulling any punches against them.

Carbonox

I'm so burned out on MGS4 but then I am trying to Platinum it. Still need 5 more playthroughs to get it. 4/5 hours a run. Still too much. D:

Definitely one of the best games of the generation though.

Meier

I'm so burned out on MGS4 but then I am trying to Platinum it. Still need 5 more playthroughs to get it. 4/5 hours a run. Still too much. D:

I actually didn't beat it.. I got stuck at the boss fight in the Congress style room like 4 years ago and haven't played it since. Still don't know what happens at the end.

Uncharted as a series is horribly overrated but still enjoyable enough. I think the best game this gen might be Xenoblade although I didn't finish that either.

D_prOdigy

He looked pretty good in the match versus QPR and the limited action on Saturday. I think Mancini was saving him for Real this week and that's why he didn't start. I'm sure he'll start him versus Arsenal though.. can't risk pulling any punches against them.

Oh, he's being saved for Real alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom