• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Long shot, but does anyone here have the PS3 version of Sniper Elite v2 that they'd lend me if I payed for all postage? My brother wants me to play it so he can Platinum it, but fuck buying it for £20 just for that

elsk

Banned
(Reposting in new page)

Seriously, this is the last day to create your fucking CL fantasy team.

iNNNOEwAeiIN5.png

INSTRUCTIONS
Go here: http://en.uclfantasy.uefa.com/, create your team, and then quote this post to get the code to join the Footy GAF league.

Oxx

I joined the league. I didn't really put too much thought into my selections, but it will give me stuff to root for throughout the competition.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
A2_LEKACQAAYXKp.jpg

Hopefully he's more like our youth team players than our boring first team players on twitter.

o6LwG.jpg

Thank you Zabojnik.

But Chelsea - Juve? I don't know man. Juventus is a team that has lost once in 60+ games was it? Chelsea is very inconsistent, their defense can be laughable (watch Atletico Madrid vs Chelsea 4-1 :/).

Chelsea will be lucky to draw Juventus IMO. You guys are *far* more consistent and organized.

I don't know Fady, I can see Mata and Hazard running circles around our slow and unfit as fuck back three! Barzagli (Mr.Reliable) gave me flashes of Zebina the other day.

And you guys have a day's rest over us.
jjsGf.gif
jjsGf.gif
jjsGf.gif

elsk

Banned
Is Dani Alves a starter with Tito? And Piqué? I need a Barcelona defender but I don't know who are the starters anymore.

dc89

Rumours on Twitter that Real Madrid still have 10,000+ tickets available for tomorrow's Champions League game.

Interesting.

Arnie

Fellaini just joined City, and Martinez isn't having any of my contract negotiations.

Anyone got any good tips for DM purchases on FM12?

Clegg

Fellaini just joined City, and Martinez isn't having any of my contract negotiations.

One of the Bender brothers, Lars and Sven.

Romulo is pretty decent too and has lots of potential.

lol Elsk

Fable The Journey, Forza Horizon & Dance Central 14

:LOL

Fucking kinect, hope everyone who bought it are ashamed and that someone punch you in your balls.

Uncharted 2 - what. A. Game.

Has there been a better console game this generation?

Nope can't think of one.

Been very little that comes close. Witcher 2 and to the moon (which is a fucking 3 hour game) are the only ones for me.

Kyoufu

OMG

#NUFC (4-2-3-1) v #EFC: Harper; Perch, S.Taylor, Williamson, Santon; Anita, Gutierrez(c); Ben Arfa, Cabaye, Marveaux; Cisse.

WE'RE NOT PLAYING 4-4-2 OMG OMG

OMG MARVO IN THE TEAM

I'M CUMMING

Fry

OMG

#NUFC (4-2-3-1) v #EFC: Harper; Perch, S.Taylor, Williamson, Santon; Anita, Gutierrez(c); Ben Arfa, Cabaye, Marveaux; Cisse.

WE'RE NOT PLAYING 4-4-2 OMG OMG

OMG MARVO IN THE TEAM

I'M CUMMING

You're telling me there's football in an hour and a half?

Goodbye studying.

Fernando Reges turned out to be a star for me and didn't cost much. Nothing fancy but he got 7/8 every game and everytime it went to the engine he would end up making a tackle. Almost felt like of was cheating.

dc89

Napoli's ultras hung this banner at their last match

A28MLv4CYAAJcpq.jpg:large

And Everton's mascots for tonight:

A3A0TbSCAAAflhG.jpg:large

The world is behind those who were wronged.

Yen

Kwadwo
Verrati (deep lying playmaker)

DC, that banner has already been posted at least once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom