• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

From the Mail.. take it as you will, but I'm hopeful that this is accurate.
Interestingly, City have structured Silva's new deal so as to give him a basic of £120,000-a-week. However, the contract is heavily incentive-based and future success on the field will that put Silva him up around the levels of pay enjoyed by top earners Carlos Tevez, Vincent Kompany and YaYa Toure.
Nice to see Soriano doing something smart right off the bat. This is the best way to pay these guys higher wages and yet still have them structured in a way that is aimed at meeting FFP.

You need to rectify that ASAP. One of the best epilogues in gaming.

How much further did I have to go? I felt like I must have been pretty close to the end. I think the boss I quit at was like Psycho Mantis?

Hixx

Nice to see Soriano doing something smart right off the bat. This is the best way to pay these guys higher wages and yet still have them structured in a way that is aimed at meeting FFP.

How much further did I have to go? I felt like I must have been pretty close to the end. I think the boss I quit at was like Psycho Mantis?

very close iirc

Arnie

I'm a huge MGS fan but the story in 4 is pants, and so is the game itself. I enjoyed it the first time through because of the experience. In retrospect, in fact when I completed it a second time in about 4 hours, I realised it's just bad.

And the story makes no sense.

All in all MGS3 is a masterpiece and by far the highlight of the series. One of my favourite games of all time.

I'm a huge MGS fan but the story in 4 is pants, and so is the game itself. I enjoyed it the first time through because of the experience. In retrospect, in fact when I completed it a second time in about 4 hours, I realised it's just bad.

And the story makes no sense.

All in all MGS3 is a masterpiece and by far the highlight of the series. One of my favourite games of all time.

Yes. I've only played MGS4 once, so I still really like it :p

Carbonox

You're pretty much at the last 2% of the game, if that. Incredibly close. You should go back now!

Meier

You're pretty much at the last 2% of the game, if that. Incredibly close. You should go back now!

Alright, I'll give it a go. The fight against the Metal Gear Rex (as I recall) in the damaged hanger with the rocket launcher and stuff was a right pain in the ass and then this fight came up relatively shortly after and I was just like ugh.. then I put it down for a bit and never came back. I was excited about the trophy patch but then I read you had to start over which I wasn't too keen on doing.

Messi

Saw bud's artistic impression of his hairy leggs but must have missed Kharma's.

Such a shame. Both out for a month or what?

Mumei said they would return

Kharmas was a stickman with a huge dick upside down on a toilet and shit spewing everywhere. It was really crudely drawn lol.

Fry

Fable The Journey, Forza Horizon & Dance Central 14

:LOL

image.php

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
lol Chesney is out of the Montepellier game with an 'ankle injury'. It is funny how keepers always seem to get injured after a gaffe.

Carbonox

What the fuck, Mehdi Abeid might be going out on loan and apparently his relationship with Pardew is strained? How the fuck is Gosling ahead of Abeid, a genuinely talented player? Pardew's a fucking moron.

VitaGAF - anyone else worried we've seen nothing of FIFA 13 on Vita?

Well I personally haven't.

Yes! And for some reason I already have paid of my preorder! I did read on the FIFA forum that skill games are in but no Ultimate Team. I don't really play UT anyway so not to bothered.

amitaiwinehouse

Neo Member
I know a lot of you are Arsenal fans, so you might be interested in the piece one of our writers did on Montpellier before tomorrow:

He always gets a ridiculously low number of hits for no apparent reason, so I'd like to rectify that.

elsk

Banned
Giroud was great with Montpellier last season. He was even called for his NT and was close to sign with Bayern (but he was too similar to Gomez).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom