• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.

elsk

Banned
Ajax-GAF should I pick Babel or Serero?

Barcelona-GAF should I pick Piqué or Dani Alves? Who is more likely to start?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
CL Team :)

5rSWU.png

chose Nasri, feels dirty.

Damn our shirt looks nice!
Because the sticker is hidden

I can't see Vidal, Pirlo AND Hazard playing well at the same time. It's going to be an either/or situation.

Yen

Shit. It's really happening isn't it. Manchester City are going to play Real Madrid in the Champions League. 10 years ago today we were playing Mansfield I think.

Holy me City GAF.

That's what £1bn gets you these days.

Kyoufu

Kick-off next.

Expecting to lose so I don't really care much if that happens. Hope we at least do better than Man chest hair United did here.

Meier

I still haven't played DA2 since everyone shit on it so much. One of these days I'll get around to it.. loved the first one.

Shit. It's really happening isn't it. Manchester City are going to play Real Madrid in the Champions League. 10 years ago today we were playing Mansfield I think.

Hold me City GAF.

Damn, I like those shirts.. need a new polo or two for work. Want to buy one for me, dc?

dc89

I still haven't played DA2 since everyone shit on it so much. One of these days I'll get around to it.. loved the first one.

Damn, I like those shirts.. need a new polo or two for work. Want to buy one for me, dc?

They are really neat! Not seen them before, must be just for the champions league or something.

Oxx

I can confirm that washing down pork scratchings with a Powerade is an effective way to make oneself feel like throwing-up.

dc89

What a start lol - shame it was off side. I hope he's ok!

Was it Paddy Power with a free £10 bet for tonight. I think the odds on Jelavic pretty much allowed you to double your free money lol!

dc89

I can confirm that washing down pork scratchings with a Powerade is an effective way to make oneself feel like throwing-up.

Does anyone here remember that Billy Bear stuff? Like ham and turkey reformed in the shape of a bears face?

I once ate a pack of that and then drank a pint of milk. Fuck. That.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom