• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
@Fady
Yes! On the 29th.

134430_461371433886012_1589047825_o.jpg

6th CL club for him tonight..

WeVC6.jpg

AC Milan 3 1 Anderlecht
Dortmund 1 0 Ajax
Din Zagreb 0 2 FC Porto
Malaga 1 2 Zenit St P'sbg
Montpellier 0 2 Arsenal
Olympiakos 1 2 Schalke 04
Paris SG 2-0 Dynamo Kiev
Real Madrid 1- 1 Man City

dc89

2 bday wishes from dc is awesome! That thread was back in the fall of 2006 when I was way too crazy about a Japanese RPG titled Xenosaga Episode III for the Playstation 2 (one of my all time favorites!), I was madly in love with the characters and plot back then and the manner in which I described my love for the story made me infamous for a while haha!

Haha sounds like you were a Xenosaga PR guru.

Fady K

By the way I know many of you who played it don't think it's anything special, but I started Dead Space 2 and WOW so far so GREAT. Game looks *stunning* for a game that came out nearly 2 years ago!

CijfR.gif

Still too young for Serie A.

Nice :D For some reason I thought you were my age but 24 is close :] Wishing you a great year ahead buddy!

Yaaay!!! your welcome!!
tumblr_maekg1O0pN1r8o7kp.gif

Yay, a Batman gif! Batman rocks my world <3

Haha sounds like you were a Xenosaga PR guru.

Quite the guru my friend! Then footygaf became my ally, i was raised in it, molded by it! Then i learned how limited my points of view were before :p

Fady is a bad bad man he responded to all the birthday messages apart from mine

Also im surprised the trans thread hasn't any casualties yet they usually catch a few junior members unaware of just how broad and accepting the forum is

dc89

Based on the feedback I'm not that worried about RE6 being good. What does worry me however, is the amount of negative feedback for a game as big as this. What's up Capcom :0?

Yeah - it's been getting a bit trashed by the gaming press!

The Leon bit was pretty good though, nice atmosphere, good lighting etc. The zombies take a few bullets to down and there was one bit I was out of ammo and had to just run lol. Reminded me of old school RE in that way.

I like how the zombies now take damage and dismember accordingly, looks grizzly! I played it on 360 and there was ZERO screen tearing. A little dip in frame rate though, but I only noticed it once.

faridmon

Hey guys, I officially turned 27 today (September 18th). I wish myself and all of you a wonderful year. G'night ^_^

Hey there Farid :] Here it is :)

Happy B-day, dude, and its an honor to be included in the megapost. i don't post in here as much as I used to do and when the thread moves so fast, it is hard to keep up.

Hope you have a lovely time. :)

Fady K

Fady is a bad bad man he responded to all the birthday messages apart from mine

Jeff :0!!! I went through your post history and I now know why I missed out on your message -

Happy Birthday Fadmeister!

See what I did for every page is search for "Fady" and that is why I didn't pick up on this post. Thank you very much man! I'd never miss *your* posts, you're one of the kindest souls around here <3 Wishing you, the wife, and your kid a wonderful year too :]

Yeah - it's been getting a bit trashed by the gaming press!

The Leon bit was pretty good though, nice atmosphere, good lighting etc. The zombies take a few bullets to down and there was one bit I was out of ammo and had to just run lol. Reminded me of old school RE in that way.

I like how the zombies now take damage and dismember accordingly, looks grizzly! I played it on 360 and there was ZERO screen tearing. A little dip in frame rate though, but I only noticed it once.

Wow, thanks for the impressions dc. Sounds quite promising!

Dead Space 2 was pretty good!

Loving it man!!

Fady K

Happy B-day, dude, and its an honor to be included in the megapost. i don't post in here as much as I used to do and when the thread moves so fast, it is hard to keep up.

Hope you have a lovely time. :)

Thank u very much good bro ^_^ Sorry about your game last night, apparently you had 2 goals ruled out incorrectly :/!! I'd go nuts if it was my team :[!!

You are right the thread moves real fast!! Especially on matchdays! It is an honor to get a bday msg from a guy such as yourself, stay awesome bro and thanks again for the wishes.

See what I did for every page is search for "Fady" and that is why I didn't pick up on this post. Thank you very much man! I'd never miss *your* posts, you're one of the kindest souls around here <3 Wishing you, the wife, and your kid a wonderful year too :]
You mean you didn't read the thread?

Shit man, dunno how I feel about this.

faridmon

Thank u very much good bro ^_^ Sorry about your game last night, apparently you had 2 goals ruled out incorrectly :/!! I'd go nuts if it was my team :[!!

You are right the thread moves real fast!! Especially on matchdays! It is an honor to get a bday msg from a guy such as yourself, stay awesome bro and thanks again for the wishes.

Please, don't remind me :( and its against Newcastle of all teams. Hope you stick around a lot more and lets keep up the msging :)

dc89

That's where he was meeting the kids that won the skills competition.

It's only 15 mins away from where I live! Very good of him to do that. And of course I was joking about what he bought :p

But there is a Sports Direct over the road from it so I do indeed wonder what he bought!

Arnie

Been invited to Wednesday versus Bolton on Saturday by the club to discuss a work experience ting', that's nice of them.

Get to see Jay Spearing do some damage too. To which team I'm not really sure.

Salazar

Seems to be growing more plausible that SAF will give Fletch a run in the Cup against Newcastle.

I mean, the Mirror don't print any old rubbish.

Fady K

Crisis averted Fady is awesome again

Hope you have a great day mate full of happiness and cake

Do Chelsea play this week in CL?

Woohoo <3!! Thank you Jeff :]!! I hope u have a great day alongside your fam every day!

Chelsea will play Juventus at Stamford Bridge my friend. I'll be pissing in my pants.

You mean you didn't read the thread?

Shit man, dunno how I feel about this.

HAHA. Like I sad bro, I sometime have to skim as I can never manage to catch up with the speed you guys operate this threat at :[!!

Please, don't remind me :( and its against Newcastle of all teams. Hope you stick around a lot more and lets keep up the msging :)

One goal being wrongly not given is one thing, but two?? My condolences bro :[!!! Thanks Farid, I hope we all stick around in these footy threads, like a big family.

Haha, I wonder what his recent lie about PSG will do to his already broken nose :p

I'm with you there, but how come?

Happy B-Day, Fady.

Thanks again for yet another bday wish Zabojnik <3

Zabojnik

Man, you guys with those 3-0 for Dortmund...

I'll take a shitty and lucky 1-0 to have a good start.

Dortmund is going to rock the CL this year, I can feel it.

They lost their last game against Lyon 1-7 last year in the CL resulting in Lyon going through on GD. It looked suspicious but UEFA didn't investigate.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/993967/uefa-plays-down-dinamo-zagreb-lyon-fears?cc=5739

Oh, yeah, forgot about that.

Happy birthday Fady K! I hope Chelsea can win tomorrow as a late birthday present. I will be in attendance at Stamford bridge to make sure they do!

Fady K

Happy birthday Fady K! I hope Chelsea can win tomorrow as a late birthday present. I will be in attendance at Stamford bridge to make sure they do!

Thank you steve!! I remember u saying that this will be your first live game in AGES at Stamford Bridge! Enjoy it bro!! I hope it'll be a great game for us to remember!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom