• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Despite RE4 is a great game, I didn't get the RE vibe with it.

Revelaitons is something else, I think is the best "modern" RE that I've played, a bit above RE4 and miles above RE5.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I wanna be like Jürgen Klopp.

63117269.jpg

Knob? :lol

dc89

Trying to do my CL Fantasy Team and UEFA's site keeps crashing. I'll tell the MCFC web team to give them some advice.

spidye

dortmund will crush ajax

sorry wessej

1:0 Reus 26'
2:0 Lewandowski 41'
3:0 Großkotz 76'

89' Klopp jumps up and down like a monkey because of an offside goal

dc89

It lets me log in but when I click on create team tells me to log in again and a yellow message appears regarding autentication.

Well I'm already logged in but when I navigate to 'Fantasy' it just doesn't want to know it :lol. Throws me out.

Tried it in a different browser too.

Salazar

City will activate something deep in RonRon's psyche and he will destroy.

3-0 to Jose. Mancini left pondering his capacities, his masculinity, the state of his soul.

Hixx

AC Milan 2v0 Anderlecht
Borussia Dortmund 3v1 Ajax
Din Zagreb 1v2 FC Porto
Malaga 1v1 Zenit St P'sbg
Montpellier 0v2 Arsenal
Olympiakos 1v2 Schalke 04
Paris SG 3v1 Dynamo Kiev
Real Madrid 2v1 Man City

i will get NONE of these results right as in general I give very little shits about European football watch this

Also when did Newcastle breed their own Jack Colback

Uncanny!

dc89

Got my team in!! Now to tinker with it.

Crap. Got £8m left to spend on a forward and I usually try and avoid United players in my fantasy team but Kagawa is a bit tempting...

Yeah, I'll roll with Kagawa.

Kenka

Code:
AC Milan                0-0    Anderlecht
[B]Borussia Dortmund[/B]       1-0    Ajax
Din Zagreb              1-4    [B]FC Porto[/B]
Malaga                  0-0    Zenit St P'sbg
Montpellier             1-1    Arsenal
Olympiakos              1-1    Schalke 04
Paris SG                1-2    [B]Dynamo Kiev[/B]
[B]Real Madrid [/B]            1-0    Man City

My guess: Anderlecht and Dynamo will fare well tonight.

Wessiej

AC Milan 4-0 Anderlecht (lol anderlecht)
Borussia Dortmund 1-1 Ajax (yeah take that)
Din Zagreb 0-4 FC Porto (zagreb, the most hated club)
Malaga 0-1 Zenit St P'sbg (Zenit is on fire)
Montpellier 0-0 Arsenal (Montpellier sucks, but yeah, arsenal...)
Olympiakos 1-2 Schalke 04 (afellaaaaaaay)
Paris SG 2-2 Dynamo Kiev (zlataaaaaaaan)
Real Madrid 2-1 Man City (yup)

pappe

Code:
AC Milan       2 0       Anderlecht
Dortmund       3 0       Ajax
Din Zagreb     0 2       FC Porto
Malaga         3 3       Zenit St P'sbg
Montpellier    1 1       Arsenal
Olympiakos     1 2       Schalke 04
Paris SG       1 1       Dynamo Kiev
Real Madrid    2 1       Man City

Malaga vs Zenit will be the best match tonight.

AC Milan 4-0 Anderlecht (lol anderlecht)
Borussia Dortmund 1-1 Ajax (yeah take that)
Din Zagreb 0-4 FC Porto (zagreb, the most hated club)
Malaga 0-1 Zenit St P'sbg (Zenit is on fire)
Montpellier 0-0 Arsenal (Montpellier sucks, but yeah, arsenal...)
Olympiakos 1-2 Schalke 04 (afellaaaaaaay)
Paris SG 2-2 Dynamo Kiev (zlataaaaaaaan)
Real Madrid 2-1 Man City (yup)

If your definition of on fire includes being 5th in the league, having one win in the last 4 games, including 2 straight losses at home and having half the starting eleven being out injured, then yes, Zenit is on fire.

Fady K

Just to prove how much I love you guys I will respond to each message separately, in typical Fady megapostin' fashion!

Happy B-day Fady :)

Thank you K1LLER7 :) I wish your team a great game at Anfield this weekend, and may you enjoy the first CL game for the team as well!

Happy Birthday Fady! Lets hope Chelsea win the CL again!

Thank you fellow Chelsea fan :) I can never have such high hopes, right now I would be over the moon if we can stand up to Juventus at the Bridge!

Happy birthday, mate! Hope you had a good day.

Thanks a lot LegoArmo, enjoy the upcoming CL game and Anfield test!

Happy birthday, Fady!

Thank you, one of my favorite posters ever, let's hope for a good game tomorrow!

You expect him to play?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FADY

Thank you elseanio :] I heard the news about studio liverpool and I hope to God it leads to better things soon!

Happy Birthday Fady :D

Thank you Willkiller, congrats on getting the point yesterday, surely you enjoyed the game?

Is Cisse no longer going to score goals?

Happy birthday Fady!

Thank you fellow Chelsea pal :) Not feeling too confident about tomorrow I take it? I certainly don't. Here's hoping we have a great game.

:O Happy Birthday~

I am turning 26 on the 20th. ^_^

Thank you kind mod :)! Your bday is real soon! Wishing you a great year ahead! BTW today and tomorrow are packed with great matches, enjoy it!

Happy Birthday, Fady!!!

Thank you Yenrot! Enjoy the big match against ManU this weekend, all the best bro :)!

Happy birthday Fady!!!

Happy bday to my City bro :)! I'm so excited for the Real Madrid Man City game tonight! I hope your team does well, I hope Aguero features and shines! Thanks for the wishes dear friend :)

Happy birthday Fady.

Thank you sir Hixx :] Have a lovey day :]

Messi :D I knew you'd involve Olivia, but I'm honored anyway. Thanks a lot for the wishes my awesome friend and may we enjoy some CL football against Spartak Moscow tomorrow!

Happy birthday Fady!

Thanks a lot Lightning! And congrats on that recent Arsenal performance! Happy for both you and Wenger!

I could have sworn you already had your birthday this year, Fady.

Haha this is my only bday Regulus :p :p

happy birthday fady! you're like the celebrity of this thread

Thank you Clydefrog! I am humbled by such comments, I have fallen from my celebrity status though I am trying to visit this thread daily again after a long hiatus :)

Maybe he celebrates other people's birthdays too?

j/k Happy birthday dude!

Thanks a lot Mr. Falcao! Please join my club this January :'( Much appreciated bro!

Happy Birthday bro. Have a great day aswell.

Tomorrow evening, hopefully explosions happen.

Thanks a lot UFCLOL, lots of good games crammed in 2 days!! Will be great for all of us I hope!

Happy Birthday Fady.

Thanks Wes! Congrats on defeating a very impressive Swansea!

Sunhi, to receive a bday msg from you is an absolute honor, thank you bro :)!

Happy birthday Fay-dee! September GAF is best GAF confirmed :p

You'll receive your gift on Wednesday..

A year ago my bday was when Man United beat Chelsea 3-1 :p I don't get bday gifts :[!

Thank you for the wishes, is your bday in September as well??? Love you loads bro ^_^

Happy birthday Fady!

I'd post the happy birthday JT gif but you're far too nice a guy to go down to that level :p

Well that is nice of you Freewheelin' ;D Happy with your recent 6-1 I take it :D

Happy birthday mr fady k. Another brother in the September birthday clique, welcome.

When's your bday Facism? And thank you very much :]

Happy birthday Fady!

Thanks a lot Gareth, much appreciated my friend :)! Congrats on that awesome goal against Reading, it's been coming!

Happy B'Day!

Thank you good sir :D I appreciate it.

Happy birthday, Fady! I wish you manny happy returns and a Juventini beatdown! :D

I will likely get a Juventini beatdown won't I ;O? Thanks a lot Pulga, I wish u many happy returns as well :]

Happy birthday, Fadyster!

Champions league tomorrow, baby :D And Battle Born release (consequent of a concert from the band freely streamed on youtube).

And I have to study tomorrow. I'm fucked.

Thanks sir Fry! Very kind of you :D Good luck with studying - I know how tough it can be with such beautiful matches to see!!

Happy Birthday man!! :D Hope you enjoyed your day.

Thanks a lot my awesome Barca friend. I hope we get a good first CL game tomorrow!

Happy Birthday Fady!

Wilbury <3 Thank u for ur bday msg my friend :]

Despite RE4 is a great game, I didn't get the RE vibe with it.

Revelaitons is something else, I think is the best "modern" RE that I've played, a bit above RE4 and miles above RE5.

Have you played the REmake? Not just a beautiful RE, one of the best horror games ever! Sooo sooo goooooood.

It's fady's birthday?
Happy birthday, bro!

Thank you very much spidye! Congrats on currently topping the Bundesliga table and good luck with the CL games bro!!

lol, I know where that is (Fredenbaumpark) - hope they won't meet any junkies :D

Behold bitches,

f4msn.jpg

Can't believe I found a few minutes to finally complete the registration.
Really busy atm :/

/not that I particularly like Shakhtar, but I expect them to tear FC Nordsjælland apart like a ferocious pack of wolves.

Fady K

Happy B'day Fady!

quote me! quote me! quote me!

You can never NOT get quoted by Fady ;D Thank you kindly dear friend.

"Sir Hixx"

I could get used to this.

Sir Hixx sounds good! Thanks again for the wishes!

Happy Birthday Fady!

I just clicked your tag. What on earth is that thread all about haha

2 bday wishes from dc is awesome! That thread was back in the fall of 2006 when I was way too crazy about a Japanese RPG titled Xenosaga Episode III for the Playstation 2 (one of my all time favorites!), I was madly in love with the characters and plot back then and the manner in which I described my love for the story made me infamous for a while haha!

Fady Birthday, Happy.

.you of kind very .Oxx wishes the for lot a Thanks

Happy B-day Fady!

Thank u very much Linius, may u enjoy the CL game!

REmake is the best RE.

AGREED. SO good!!

Happy birthday, Fady. Hope life and CL bring you joy.

Thank you Salazar!! Likewise bro. And thanks for sharing a photo of the one United player I really like.

Dortmund is best Dortmund.

edit: happy b'day buddy !

Thank you very much Kenka! Good luck against Ajax!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom