• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

A3EohNJCcAEDv2K.jpg:large

Mr Silva watching training this morning! Can't wait for tonight, I hope he shines!

dc89

Right, going to the shop to stock up for tonight's game. Not sure what to buy... Might start with beer and some form of crisp.

Hopefully whilst I am out I can grow the testicles required to tackle Dead Space 2. Yesterday's 30 minute play left me traumatised.

Fady K

Right, going to the shop to stock up for tonight's game. Not sure what to buy... Might start with beer and some form of crisp.

Hopefully whilst I am out I can grow the testicles required to tackle Dead Space 2. Yesterday's 30 minute play left me traumatised.

Wait - you're playing Dead Space 2 as well?? Niiiiiice! Just started yesterday after finishing the cell phone game!

Hixx

I don't know what to feel about the Resident Evil demo. It's not as shit as I expected but still shit enough for it to be disappointing.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I think David Silva is overrated tbh.

I sort of agree. I don't really think he's played well for the last 9 months, that ankle problem really seems to take it's toll on him. There is no doubt he's capable of being absolutely brilliant but not for a whole season.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
In a perfect world I want:

Round of 16 with Real Madrid.
QF with United.
Semi with Ajax.
Final with BVB.

And in that perfect world we win the CL final. -_-

Clegg

I sort of agree. I don't really think he's played well for the last 9 months, that ankle problem really seems to take it's toll on him. There is no doubt he's capable of being absolutely brilliant but not for a whole season.

This is my biggest complaint about Silva. He was one of the league best players for the first half of last season. But his level dropped quite a lot after January.

He also hasn't started this season in good form.

Wilbur

Banned
My girlfriend leaving today, won't see her for like a month and a half! Miss her already haha. Dunno how some of you guys go far longer

Said this and Meier and Kerm be hatin' on me :(

Salazar

My girlfriend leaving today, won't see her for like a month and a half! Miss her already haha. Dunno how some of you guys go far longer

You and a friend take an older lady on a road trip to a (romanticised) beach. Along the way, you both get into her pants but you fall out with each other, reuniting (but also affirming the fact of your separation) in a steamy threesome.

Your girlfriend has been seeing Italian men while she was away.

Wilbur

Banned
You and a friend take an older lady on a road trip to a (romanticised) beach. Along the way, you both get into her pants but you fall out with each other, reuniting (but also affirming the fact of your separation) in a steamy threesome.

Your girlfriend has been seeing Italian men while she was away.

So this is what Conte gets up to when he isn't match fixing

Jin_7

5zahgyi24iy.jpg

Just made it in time.
Strange that the fantasy league lists Vidal as a defender and Fuchs as a midfielder.
Moreover, Schalke's Draxler isn't even listed as a player. He has already played for the national team and was in the starting 11 for the 1st 2 league games. (o_O')

Blackpool, Gillingham, Carlisle & Bradford all to win @ 11/1 Medium Stakes

Arsenal, Chesterfield, Plymouth & Blackburn all to win @ 11/1 Medium Stakes

All 8 teams - Low Stakes

Over 2.5 goals in these matches:

Gillingham v Southend
Blackburn v Barnsley
MK Dons v Notts County
Peterbrough v Bristol City

10/1 Medium Stakes

Blackburn, Stevenage, Preston & Gillingham all to win @10/1 Medium Stakes

Both teams to score bets!!

Milwall V Cardiff, Crystal Palace V Nottingham & Colchester V Crawley @ Around 5/1 High Stakes

Plymouth V Bristol Rovers, Chesterfield V Accrington & Oldham V Scunthorpe @ Around 5/1 High Stakes

All 6 games - Around 30/1 Low Stakes

Finally one for the CL:

AC Milan to win, Dortmund V Ajax Draw & PSG to win 11/1 Medium Stakes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom