• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightning

Banned
Casillas is the best goalkeeper in the world but like any other player makes mistakes as well. Today wasn't his day but he's still the best in the world.

K1LLER7

Iker is phenomenal - but he was crappy tonight. But he's avoiding the flak.

Hart saved so many goal bound shots. How many did Iker save? Was it 1?
Hart was great today and will be up there with the best in a couple of seasons.

Hopefully he'll be competing with De Gea then too.

Wilbur

Banned
Iker is phenomenal - but he was crappy tonight. But he's avoiding the flak.

Hart saved so many goal bound shots. How many did Iker save? Was it 1?

Except we don't extrapolate footballing quality based on one match, so when we say Casillas is better than Hart it's based on more than one night.

Wilbury who the fuck are you retweeting? :lol :lol :lol :lol

Look him up, he's fucking hilarious. The shit he says. It's definitely a troll account but I love him.

faridmon

He was in line with the rest of the defense, playing Tevez offside (I think)

Right, then he and the Madrid Defense should have balanced their Offside line with the set piece defending. If you could see the replay, he was in the line, but reacted slowly as the ball went passed him. He never expected it and hence me saying that he should have acted faster, Even he knows it. His expression says it all. At first I though he scored an own goal TBH Lol

That was a great game.

Seriously though, I thought RM were MUCH better than City. Their play had purpose and conviction throughout and they dominated most of the game.

City did an okay job of hanging tough I suppose so fair enough, but I was surprised the guys on ITV were saying Real just edged it. Then again, ITV.

dc89

then what does this:

mean?

It implies that we can't laugh at City because we'd have got stuffed, and that everything you need to know - presumably about us as fans and our class, respect, etc - about us comes from the fact that we're celebrating. That all we can revel in nowadays since you've got some money is you losing because we are now, as Viva says, the division two Manchester City.

It means in my opinion United would get beat by Real Madrid quite easily. But that doesn't mean I think YOU think you'd beat Real Madrid.

Real Madrid would field a stronger team against you guys though, that's for sure. Did they under estimate City? Maybe. Will they again? Nope.

Hixx

has anyone used one of those vpn things to unlock a game on steam before?

Will Gabe violate me if I do it to play Borderlands2??

Wilbur

Banned
It means in my opinion United would get beat by Real Madrid quite easily. But that doesn't mean I think YOU think you'd beat Real Madrid.

Real Madrid would field a stronger team against you guys though, that's for sure. Did they under estimate City? Maybe. Will they again? Nope.

How does the us celebrating your loss mean that? The first sentence means that.

Under estimate City?

With a trivote?

The. Fuck.

In any case Mourinho overrated City :lol

DANCE FOOTYGAF, DANCE!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Vcy1g6b0lg

Fucking hell, that could've easily been a disaster :(
We need moar of everything for Real/City.

Cheers Ajax fans, your team did good! A draw would be more appropriate if you count the chances. Although we could have been awarded more than one penalty (please let Kuba take it next time, Hummels-sama)

If anything RM gave City too much respect. 3 DM's and they were running the show...

Turok_TTZ

But why the hell Benzema has to leave?

oh this hasnt hit the papers but mou and benz are fighting with each other.
Benz had a promise with mou in the summer and mou broke that promise.
Benz will not be deceived a 2nd time. for him mou is dead to him.
florentino and zidane have tried but benz will not listen. he is leaving.
also somehting to do with mou criticising his style of play, which was the last straw.

u could tell in todays game, benz did not celebrate. the game before if u paid attention, he was swearing to his teammates in french.
Benz is keeping it quiet for now but come december he will reveal his intent.

to make it simple: has to do with mourinho, has to do with higuain, has to do with benz ambition.

This win will do well to calm the current internal quarrel. many problems going on in madrid.

also somehting to do with mou criticising his style of play, which was the last straw.

u could tell in todays game, benz did not celebrate. the game before if u paid attention, he was swearing to his teammates in french.
What was the promise?

Turok_ITK

lolwut

Had no fucking clue.

I'm fed up of this shitty child's behaviour our players are having.

pulga

Banned

The fuck are you talking about. He looked pretty happy to me whilst celebrating.

You should get it on PC :p We could play against as well as 2v2 and join a GAF club :D I just know like 3 people getting the PC version :lol

Yeah I would like to but I play quite a lot with a dude offline on PS3, if only the dualshock controllers could do wireless on pc some easy way, I would totally buy it on pc and just take a HDMI cable to my tv.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom