• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

So when's Yaya of to the ACON

Last season when he left City crumbled, wouldn't be surprised if the same happens. Vital to their team, I still remember laughing at people who questioned Yaya getting the highest wages and how he wasn't better than the rest of the city team. :lol

Before anyone says Barca regret selling him or something, Barca didn't want to sell and Yaya didn't want to leave(he said beginning of this season he wants to return). He left simply because Pep started using Busquets while Yaya was on the bench for CL and La Liga but starting in Copa Del Rey. And frankly, as you can see, he is too good to be on the bench. Glad he has been successful at City.

Hart was so good during the whole game, but what an incredibly bad mistake on Ronaldos weak attempt. Yaya was great. Xabi Alonso was my stand out player for Madrid, Marcelo was good too. Essien, Maicon, Barry, Casillas and Kompany sucked though. Sucked real bad.

I said it before and I'll say it again, that last goal was a really crappy way to decide such an exciting and important match. Ronaldos shot was weak, Kompanys defending was dreadful, Maicon did bad too, then that Hart attempt..wtf. Overall the game was fantastic though, just wish it was decided in a more exciting way(Ronaldo freekick or Ozil top lefter or something)

Well gaf says the premiership is the best league. I believe it is in term of money, but game level? pffff... mediocre IMO, everyone is equally on the bad side.

Who on GAF says EPL is the best? Everyone follows whatever league they like, me included, don't see why it matters what the best is. Some people enjoy the Hyundai A League, some the Serie A etc.

DANCE FOOTYGAF, DANCE!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Vcy1g6b0lg

Fucking hell, that could've easily been a disaster :(
We need moar of everything for Real/City.

Cheers Ajax fans, your team did good! A draw would be more appropriate if you count the chances. Although we could have been awarded more than one penalty (please let Kuba take it next time, Hummels-sama)

Just what we needed. We were never going to win this match in a blow-everyone-away way. Maybe today was our last season's Mainz match for this CL season :D. The matches against Real and City will be different. The way they'll play will suit us much better.

Easy way! Can't be bothered setting up two bluetooth adapters. :p

Anyway how is Fifa online on pc, any cheating going on?

Lazy :lol!

I haven't seen any cheating but I only got my PC this year and got the game late. I played about 20/30 games online and didn't see one cheater other than the usual Pro Clubs 100% Virtual Pro. I was getting annoyed with a stuttering problem but I finally fixed that with my Demo so I have hope for the full game. Plus getting it for £10 on the Indian store helped :D

Wilbur

Banned
Well played, dc

An3CS.png

dc89

Rooney with the whole viva Ronaldo bollocks on Twitter. Makes me laugh that guy, I remember when he laughed at Yaya for going to ACoN and losing. Ahh, how Yaya must have laughed at 93:20 on that fateful day.

I can't stand Rooney lol.

Rooney with the whole viva Ronaldo bollocks on Twitter. Makes me laugh that guy, I remember when he laughed at Yaya for going to ACoN and losing. Ahh, how Yaya must have laughed at 93:20 on that fateful day.

I can't stand Rooney lol.
VIVA RONALDO I SAW MY MATE OTHER DAY PELE WHITE ROONEY ROONEY WAZZA YEAHHHH

Zabojnik

So Nastasic?

He's certainly not another Savic, pretty good performance from him in what was a baptism of fire.

I think so too. I also liked how City bent, but never really broke under pressure. Regardless of how many chances Read had. That's a pretty good sign. If Mancini had the sense to not start Maicon and Kompany had a game worthy of his fame tonight ... Hart wouldn't have had to work so hard.

Lazy :lol!

I haven't seen any cheating but I only got my PC this year and got the game late. I played about 20/30 games online and didn't see one cheater other than the usual Pro Clubs 100% Virtual Pro. I was getting annoyed with a stuttering problem but I finally fixed that with my Demo so I have hope for the full game. Plus getting it for £10 on the Indian store helped :D

Wait I thought they fixed that shit or did you pre order it a long time ago? If I can get it for a tenner I will get pc version.

Wait, you're Swedish Wilbury, right ? We're bros !

Nah he's Norwegian.

Turok_TTZ

What was the promise?

Mou made a promise to Benz. that so as long as he came physically fit come preseason. he is guaranteed the starter role (over higuain) and use preseason to regain footy fitness.

Benz came back from euro2012 in the fittest shape of his life. mourinho then tells him that his spot is open for grabs. the following preseason ended up being benz playing for 45 mins then subbed out with higuain and vice versa. Benz was expecting an enitre 90 mins each preseason game to regain sharpness. Benz became livid.

Then before the clasico game in the supercup. Mourinho told benz to stay in the box more. be more of a 9. anyone who follows benz shud know he is not a classic 9. he plays as a 9.5-10. he is no classic striker. this was the last straw im told. got into huge fight with benz bringing up that broken promise.

now recently benz has decided to leave this time before the end of the upcoming winter transfer window. Florentino Perez and Zinedine Zidane are fully aware of this situation and has already tried and failed to persuade Benz from leaving. Benz is adamant. He won't stay so as long as mourinho remains coach. Benzema feels betrayed by mou, cannot trust him.

But as a true professional and his love for the club. he has respectfully been silent and will remain commited for now until come december. but yeah. the moment mourinho started higuain for mancity game... that sealed the deal. he isnt staying. hes gone.

Wilbur

Banned
Isco is so good man. Malaga play great football and it's good to see them do well. I have been a fan of Isco for 2-3 years now, glad he keeps on improving. At this rate though he will be in the epl in no time lol.

Always liked Pellegrini, class manager at Villarreal and Madrid. Doing well under the financial situation now as well.

Daily Mail have linked us with Benfica striker Nelson Oliveira.

UMF UMF

HE'S FUCKING HOT

Portugal-Nelson-Oliveira_2770401.jpg

pulga

Banned
Mou made a promise to Benz. that so as long as he came physically fit come preseason. he is guaranteed the starter role (over higuain) and use preseason to regain footy fitness.

Benz came back from euro2012 in the fittest shape of his life. mourinho then tells him that his spot is open for grabs. the following preseason ended up being benz playing for 45 mins then subbed out with higuain and vice versa. Benz was expecting an enitre 90 mins each preseason game to regain sharpness. Benz became livid.

Then before the clasico game in the supercup. Mourinho told benz to stay in the box more. be more of a 9. anyone who follows benz shud know he is not a classic 9. he plays as a 9.5-10. he is no classic striker. this was the last straw im told. got into huge fight with benz bringing up that broken promise.

now recently benz has decided to leave this time before the end of the upcoming winter transfer window. Florentino Perez and Zinedine Zidane are fully aware of this situation and has already tried and failed to persuade Benz from leaving. Benz is adamant. He won't stay so as long as mourinho remains coach. Benzema feels betrayed by mou, cannot trust him.

But as a true professional and his love for the club. he has respectfully been silent and will remain commited for now until come december. but yeah. the moment mourinho started higuain for mancity game... that sealed the deal. he isnt staying. hes gone.

Bullshit. Why should anyone be guaranteed a starter role.

Mou made a promise to Benz. that so as long as he came fit come preseason. he is guaranteed the starter role (over higuain) and use preseason to regain footy fitness.

Benzema to leave Real Madrid by Feb 1st 2013

How do you know this BTW? I'm not doubting it or asking for your source, just wondering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom