• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turok_TTZ

Still a mighty childish reason to leave Real Madrid. He'll get game time, as long as he stops whining like a baby (if true)

Benzema feels no matter what he does, his spot is not secure. Benzema has already proven tiime and again that he is superior to higuain and yet mourinho still doesnt trust Benzema as he wud trust cr7.

IMO, Benz shud be an undisputed starter, but he is not. Benz is tired of the lies of mourinho.
I honestly do not blame him for wanting to leave. Benz can go on to score every single game he plays and mou wud find an excuse to play higuain ahead of him or not let benz finish the game. benz is similar to alonso, he wants the play the entire game from start to finish.

Joe Hart is overrated.

Very much agree

This isn't Hart hate pr whatever I just think the guy is a very good keeper but prone to mistakes and suspect on low shots often which prevent him being amongst the best. Plus me not rating him winds kermit up.

By the way tonight was the first time I have seen Jordan Rhodes live, that boy is special his goal today reminded me of shearer if he can be half as good I'd be happy

Also Nuno Gomes is a fucking sexy man, 4 in 4 for him he oozes class
Another poor performance another win

Wilbur

Banned
Wtf you aren't Swedish?

Blows my mind every time he denies it.

UsiJl.gif

Very much agree

This isn't Hart hate pr whatever I just think the guy is a very good keeper but prone to mistakes and suspect on low shots often which prevent him being amongst the best. Plus me not rating him winds kermit up.

By the way tonight was the first time I have seen Jordan Rhodes live, that boy is special his goal today reminded me of shearer if he can be half as good I'd be happy

Also Nuno Gomes is a fucking sexy man, 4 in 4 for him he oozes class
Another poor performance another win

You can say that again.

Can we have him please?

panty

Ronaldo you fucking hero. You saved us.

The whole team played very well, Alonso particularly was in total beast mode the whole game. Our chances in the first half came from Ronnie and the few shots from Marcelo.

We deserved this. The atmosphere in Bernabeu was unfuckingbelievable.

Best. Fucking. Night. Ever.

Turok_TTZ

Real Madrid article

“There won’t be many changes from the side at Sevilla and it will not be a line-up which aims at singling out any player who, in my opinion, might not be in the right frame of mind.

^ Just so any madridista knows, who did u think he was talking about. I knew who he was talking about the moment I read it.

ill stop here for now. many more problems with madrid but hopefully this win will patch things up with mou and the team.

how well did psg play? i missed the match.

Just got home, we didnt deserve a loss :(

Hey Wessiej, I agree - even though most your (clear-cut) chances were brought about by our horrendous stupidity, still, most of the times you have to force your opponent to make those mistakes. We were lucky Ajax didn't score (thank you, based Weidenfeller).

Hope you liked our stadium/atmosphere

cheers

LegoArmo

Still the rumours of the Spanish players and the Portuguese players not getting along, maybe Ramos doesn't want to play alongside Pepe.

Turok_TTZ

Ramos? He was left out and I don't think he was injured or anything like that.

Ramos is fully committed to the team. He was actually dropped for a different reason but I won't go into that. that will be for another time. Benz-Mou isn't the only internal strife going on and I'm not in the mood to type a wall of text.

nobody saw psg game :( ?

Ramos is fully committed to the team. He was actually dropped for a different reason but I won't go into that. that will be for another time. Benz-Mou isn't the only internal strife going on and I'm not in the mood to type a wall of text.

nobody saw psg game :( ?
Turok_ITK indeed.

Stick around my friend. Footy GAF loves dat inside knowledge.

Aaaaaaaaaaaww yyyeeeeeeaaaaaaahhhh
Looks great. I'm glad you got to go. You pitched up in Madrid and ended up with a ticket for an amazing game. That's awesome, everyone deserves a chance to see their football team live. There is literally nothing else like it. Always a magical experience. First time too right?

Bumhead

Banned

How was his performance away from his goal? I said it earlier on in the thread but the lad has a knack for being totally anonymous in games and then popping up with goals. I saw him really up close in 3 matches last season; both games against us and the play-off final against United. The United game and our game at Huddersfield he might as well have not been on the pitch. The game at Hillsborough, well, I think he had about 7 touches all game but scored with 4 of them.

Sign of a very, very good striker. £8m well spent, no question about that.

You Persians (YOU PEOPLE! lol) should do a Persian diaspora OT. I knew some cool Persians in school & uni & liked them for their rational thought and pronounced atheism (I know you have very different religions though).

So after-dark GAF, who will be the first to get their tits out for us?

I already did it in blurry form!

What are people's views on parachute payments? Th Barnsley manager is fuming after the match and saying the reason we won is parachute payments the problem is without them most teams relegated from the prem would go bust having to pay the wages

What are people's views on parachute payments? Th Barnsley manager is fuming after the match and saying the reason we won is parachute payments the problem is without them most teams relegated from the prem would go bust having to pay the wages
It definitely makes a difference and when the new TV deal comes in I think there's a very high chance there will be a select few clubs which just yo-yo between the divisions.

Relegated clubs will be looking at tens of millions pounds in parachute payments. That is so much money at Championship level and those clubs will have a much better chance of going back up with that kind of spending power.

How was his performance away from his goal? I said it earlier on in the thread but the lad has a knack for being totally anonymous in games and then popping up with goals. I saw him really up close in 3 matches last season; both games against us and the play-off final against United. The United game and our game at Huddersfield he might as well have not been on the pitch. The game at Hillsborough, well, I think he had about 7 touches all game but scored with 4 of them.

Sign of a very, very good striker. £8m well spent, no question about that.

Pretty quiet but hardly ever gave the ball away, his goal was simple enough but class and in the second half he nearly scored a beauty from nowhere

Wilbur

Banned
Phantast, why was Dortmund's kit different tonight?

You like meat and balls I can see it.

I laughed. You're my favourite

They're a necessity. That, or all clubs should get the players to have relegation clauses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom