• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Wessiej, I agree - even though most your (clear-cut) chances were brought about by our horrendous stupidity, still, most of the times you have to force your opponent to make those mistakes. We were lucky Ajax didn't score (thank you, based Weidenfeller).

Hope you liked our stadium/atmosphere

cheers

I already saw Ajax score when Weidenfeller ran around in midfield after his safe lol

Awesome safe, though, just a bit lucky that Babel is still shit :D

Phantast, why was Dortmund's kit different tonight?
CL shirts. Kit makers love to make like 10 different shirts for us a season because €€€

spidye

You Persians (YOU PEOPLE! lol) should do a Persian diaspora OT. I knew some cool Persians in school & uni & liked them for their rational thought and pronounced atheism (I know you have very different religions though).
493899451_tropic_thunder_RDJ_answer_3_xlarge.jpeg

what do you mean by you people?
lol

I think there's already a thread.

As much as I dislike nazis (my great grandma was a jewess) I have to admit that dortmund have the best kit in the world. seriously, my goodness. I know yall hype soccer triads do they sell dortmund kits? I have a funky spanish last name and I want it on that shirt!

wut?

AndresON777

shooting blanks
As much as I dislike nazis (my great grandma was a jewess) I have to admit that dortmund have the best kit in the world. seriously, my goodness. I know yall hype soccer triads do they sell dortmund kits? I have a funky spanish last name and I want it on that shirt!

Do you mean the Newcastle shirt Puma painted black and yellow lol?

panty

Turok_ITK indeed.

Stick around my friend. Footy GAF loves dat inside knowledge.

Looks great. I'm glad you got to go. You pitched up in Madrid and ended up with a ticket for an amazing game. That's awesome, everyone deserves a chance to see their football team live. There is literally nothing else like it. Always a magical experience. First time too right?
Yeah my first time in Madrid and in a Real match. Definitely not my last! The whole night was incredible, I've never felt like this, unbelievable.

Did they show it in tv when Silva was subbed and the whole stadium gave him a standing ovation. Was amazing.

The best moment was in the 65th minute or so when Di Maria fought a corner for us. The whole stadium exploded and I almost bursted out crying. Incredible.

The nazis might have been some of the biggest JT's in history, but they had fashion on their side.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

oh god

My grandpa was a Juvess. :(

Yeah my first time in Madrid and in a Real match. Definitely not my last! The whole night was incredible, I've never felt like this, unbelievable.

Did they show it in tv when Silva was subbed and the whole stadium gave him a standing ovation. Was amazing.

The best moment was in the 65th minute or so when Di Maria fought a corner for us. The whole stadium exploded and I almost bursted out crying. Incredible.

Glad you enjoyed it!

faridmon

How was his performance away from his goal? I said it earlier on in the thread but the lad has a knack for being totally anonymous in games and then popping up with goals. I saw him really up close in 3 matches last season; both games against us and the play-off final against United. The United game and our game at Huddersfield he might as well have not been on the pitch. The game at Hillsborough, well, I think he had about 7 touches all game but scored with 4 of them.

Sign of a very, very good striker. £8m well spent, no question about that.

What do you think of your loan signing Ross Barkely from us? I am fuming over here, but I suppose you all are happy to have him there. Has he played for you lot already?

Bumhead

Banned
What do you think of your loan signing Ross Barkely from us? I am fuming over here, but I suppose you all are happy to have him there. Has he played for you lot already?

Amazing signing for us. He's only here for a month though initially so I hope he has time to settle in and get going. He came on in our 3-0 defeat against Brighton on Friday night but the game was gone by that point, really.

We play Huddersfield tomorrow night incidentally (no Rhodes so no more 4-4 hopefully, thanks Jeff) and I assume he'll start.

Clegg

This is fucking post-modern trolling shit.

One of the finest posts I've ever read.

faridmon

Amazing signing for us. He's only here for a month though initially so I hope he has time to settle in and get going. He came on in our 3-0 defeat against Brighton on Friday night but the game was gone by that point, really.

We play Huddersfield tomorrow night incidentally (no Rhodes so no more 4-4 hopefully, thanks Jeff) and I assume he'll start.

Yay, he is coming home...

I mean, that is great, i really hope to catch him play tomorrow because he is a real talent. Moyes can, sometime, be blind of talents and this is a definite case right here.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I'm not seeing the correlation between Nazi's and Dortmund other than them being German. What am I missing there?

Don't you live in America? plus, a lot of the germans and jews went to south america. If it was up to me i'd let the south american xi play the euro xi and we would destroy them.

/patriotism

claudio bravo is a boss and he plays for shitty teams so he can stop anything

dat booze, lol

love you guys

Wilbur

Banned
Allegri is done if he loses the next CL game, I fear

Allegri's side have now gone three home games without scoring following 1-0 defeats by Sampdoria and Atalanta in Serie A.

"We haven't conceded a goal and that is a step forward," he told reporters in his usual monotone style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom