• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
This kind of shows why you shouldn't post your picture on the internet :lol

dat potbelly (this photo is a year and a half old)

216584_10150587920715565_4542514_n.jpg

1) People saying 'the' Arsenal
2) The word 'banter'
3) Commentators and pundits being afraid to use the word 'dive' when discussing a British/Irish player
4) Claiming that a draw/loss is harsh when your result hasn't been affected by the officials/unfortunate circumstance

Wilbur

Banned
I don't like the image you guys have of me. Kermit was shocked I had a girlfriend earlier on Twitter because of all the 'constant butthole talk'. I told him I'm nicer in real life.

Maybe I should show you nice photos. Or one of me as a sweet child.

But that's dangerous.

K1LLER7

1) People saying 'the' Arsenal
2) The word 'banter'
3) Commentators and pundits being afraid to use the word 'dive' when discussing a British/Irish player
4) Claiming that a draw/loss is harsh when your result hasn't been affected by the officials/unfortunate circumstance

G.Nev said Welbeck dived on Monday reviewing the United game.

GQman2121

Banned
Don't you live in America? plus, a lot of the germans and jews went to south america. If it was up to me i'd let the south american xi play the euro xi and we would destroy them.

/patriotism

claudio bravo is a boss and he plays for shitty teams so he can stop anything

dat booze, lol

love you guys

i7hxnXTb3ONcj.gif

G.Nev said Welbeck dived on Monday reviewing the United game.

That's because Neville's pretty awesome. The Sky commentators were clearly petrified, as they were when he dived against Ukraine, when Gerrard dives, when Bale dives, when Downing dives, when Young dives, and when Rooney dives.

well you're the type of person who grows shit moustaches

So would you if you could. People start commenting on me not shaving recently, or rather laugh, but just wait until they have seen the final moustache.

Remember wearing my festival wristbands for like 2 years from when I was 12 until I was 14, when my dad took me to Roskilde Festival for the first few times. At last they finally completely faded and my arm was getting too big for them.

Arnie

I hate those people too

Arnie is another one I bet willykiller is as well

Edit see I was right
I cut mine off after I was sick on them.

We found an unopened pint of semi skimmed on the bus into town last night, ended up taking it into the club with us and treating it like another member of the group. Picture 10 lads taking photos with a pint of milk on a dancefloor. It got confiscated but we rescued it. It was like a character out of a Pixar movie.

I don't like the image you guys have of me. Kermit was shocked I had a girlfriend earlier on Twitter because of all the 'constant butthole talk'. I told him I'm nicer in real life.

Maybe I should show you nice photos. Or one of me as a sweet child.

But that's dangerous.

That isn't what your brother has been telling me :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom