• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cut mine off after I was sick on them.

We found an unopened pint of semi skimmed on the bus into town last night, ended up taking it into the club with us and treating it like another member of the group. Picture 10 lads taking photos with a pint of milk on a dancefloor. It got confiscated but we rescued it. It was like a character out of a Pixar movie.

:lol :lol :lol

Lightning

Banned
Thomas Vermaelen "The second half was not great" That is an understatement. We were woeful, we looked tired (which is worrying), and both offensively and defenstively we looked like we didn't know what we were doing.

We now need to rest up and Diaby needs to pull his head in because he cannot play like that against Man City this weekend.

Wilbur

Banned
There's hair on the face?

Four on my top lip

11wml.jpg

Wilbur

Banned
I cut mine off after I was sick on them.

We found an unopened pint of semi skimmed on the bus into town last night, ended up taking it into the club with us and treating it like another member of the group. Picture 10 lads taking photos with a pint of milk on a dancefloor. It got confiscated but we rescued it. It was like a character out of a Pixar movie.

what the fuck hahaha

Did one of the bouncers say to his mate "how dairy do that"?

That isn't what your brother has been telling me :lol

well he's a fucking liar

K1LLER7

That's because Neville's pretty awesome. The Sky commentators were clearly petrified, as they were when he dived against Ukraine, when Gerrard dives, when Bale dives, when Downing dives, when Young dives, and when Rooney dives.

Agree, we need more people like Neville doing punditry/commentating. He actually sounds like he knows what he's talking about compared to others. His analysis is pretty good too.

When you zoom in, Kate Upton is no different from Steve Kean

@killer, I think Wilkins was becoming a very good co-commentator, then Sky just dropped him. He was insightful, personable, humorous but not overly-so, and his bias wasn't annoyingly poorly-hidden.

#stayonyourfeet

K1LLER7

When you zoom in, Kate Upton is no different from Steve Kean

@killer, I think Wilkins was becoming a very good co-commentator, then Sky just dropped him. He was insightful, personable, humorous but not overly-so, and his bias wasn't annoyingly poorly-hidden.

#stayonyourfeet

He talks like he's BFF with all the Chelsea players. He needs to be on TV more regularly.

Not a big fan of Alan Smith, maybe its because I hear him say the same shite over and over on Fifa.

Wilbur

Banned
I'm not the best looker but I'm incredibly charming ;)

I think girls just think I'm a laugh. Honestly, that thread the other day about the ugly blokes... they were obviously just good at making people laugh. Very important thing to have.

Sometimes I forget this is a video game forum.

operon

Wilbury finally got my idea for your next script. After a brainwave from the wife and google finally found the music to go with a agony/love letter set to music. Dj called simon bates on radio 1 hes still going had a show called our tune where he read out a listeners letter to the tune "Our tune". All I need is a good script

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom