• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.
iIBRoNze8APcE.gif

:lol :lol :lol

Already spent good money on street cleaning simulator. Feel like I can't waste money on a shitty game for at least 10 years again. A whole 6 breeds is tempting, but no.

Mumei

Hello, Footy-GAF. I missed a lot today. ._.

However! I have a couple of the games that were played today. I am starting with Manchester City at Real Madrid. Is Anderlecht at AC Milan any good?

Mumei

^ I saaaw that

You lucky devil.

Edit: Mumei, you're in for a treat with the Madrid game. Boring first half but the second is as good as it gets. I think the Milan match was the worst of the bunch tonight but I haven't seen it.

Real - City was good. Anderlecth - Milan probably the worst.

Okay. Tomorrow looks better on the recordings front:

Barcelona - Spartak
Chelsea - Juventus
Ajax - Borussia Dortmund
Dynamo Kiev - Paris Saint-Germain

elsk

Banned
Hello, Footy-GAF. I missed a lot today. ._.

However! I have a couple of the games that were played today. I am starting with Manchester City at Real Madrid. Is Anderlecht at AC Milan any good?

RM vs. Man City was great in the second half. Remember to record Bayern vs. Valencia tomorrow!

Dortmund vs. Ajax was good too!

He edited too late so I can still see it. I mean I already know he wants to.
Cnbw9.gif

I don't think I have seen a Chelsea game, or at least don't remember it.

Also I just saw a commercial for FIFA 13 with Messi.

Chelsea game in the Champions League? Now is your chance to learn a new form of football...the 'Anti-football'.

Mumei

Chelsea game in the Champions League? Now is your chance to learn a new form of football...the 'Anti-football'.

I have read about it! But yes, I have not actually seen it. And I do have a recording of Chelsea at Bayern Munich from 5-19-2012 which recorded yesterday.

I have read about it! But yes, I have not actually seen it. And I do have a recording of Chelsea at Bayern Munich from 5-19-2012 which recorded yesterday.

It's not a very well played match, but damn it was intense. If you can get Barcelona - Chelsea from 2012 that is a pretty fun game too.

Well Rafa does know his stuff, heard he's like a demigod of some sort.

and yeah, that's Ivan, him trying to get down was pretty hilarious, could barely get that ass to the ground again.

iJfNpyLFo4GfC.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom